The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It sounds like u understand that ur weight is harming ur health... maybe u should try to do smth abt it?

Either way, ur doctor isn’t going to be rude or condescending abt it, they’ll just make a suggestion if they think smth needs to be done abt it. Dw!

Yh I’m trying but not doing too well.

I know but I’m worried I’ll get in trouble and they’ll put me in some diet or exercise routine. Also don’t want to strip band stand on the scales

I know but I’m worried I’ll get in trouble and they’ll put me in some diet or exercise routine. Also don’t want to strip band stand on the scales

*and stand

They won’t force u into anything and they only want what’s best for u and ur health so don’t worry!
If ur really concerned abt the amount of hair u have then don’t let other concerns stop u from going to ur gp :smile:
They won’t force u into anything and they only want what’s best for u and ur health so don’t worry!
If ur really concerned abt the amount of hair u have then don’t let other concerns stop u from going to ur gp :smile:

Yh I know. I’m just self conscious about my body. Thanks for your help
hi, im 16 and have had this issue since i started puberty really, as i would get moustaches on my upper lip and really really hair stomach and i was insecure and i was bloody 9, although, i started puberty at like 8 i think but my younger cousin at the time saw it and made fun which made it worse. i also started my period at 11 which was fun :frown:. not .

i shave now but it's a pain, i have it on my chin, neck, upper lip, boobs, nipples, stomach and some on back... which is horrible. you ain't alone love 💘x
cue the girls telling you you've got polycstic ovary syndrome...you're just hairy my dear. Indian background?
Hi

I’m a 14 yet old girl and I seem to have hair everywhere! Even on my face back and chest. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Has anyone else had this before? Did you get some sort of treatment?

Hi, its normal, i have hair everyhwhere too, its just genetics, im turkish and it just happens
Hi

I’m a 14 yet old girl and I seem to have hair everywhere! Even on my face back and chest. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Has anyone else had this before? Did you get some sort of treatment?

Love and embrace your gorgeous natural beauty

It's normal. Everybody grows it. Some just more then other
Many more girls who grow more then men
Original post by gracieee16
hi, im 16 and have had this issue since i started puberty really, as i would get moustaches on my upper lip and really really hair stomach and i was insecure and i was bloody 9, although, i started puberty at like 8 i think but my younger cousin at the time saw it and made fun which made it worse. i also started my period at 11 which was fun :frown:. not .

i shave now but it's a pain, i have it on my chin, neck, upper lip, boobs, nipples, stomach and some on back... which is horrible. you ain't alone love 💘x

Thank you ❤️
cue the girls telling you you've got polycstic ovary syndrome...you're just hairy my dear. Indian background?

Yh I am Indian haha hopefully that’s all it is
Original post by Bodypositivity
Love and embrace your gorgeous natural beauty

It's normal. Everybody grows it. Some just more then other
Many more girls who grow more then men

Hi, its normal, i have hair everyhwhere too, its just genetics, im turkish and it just happens

Ok thank you ❤️
:smile:
Yh I am Indian haha hopefully that’s all it is

I know it's easy for me to say but consider body hair as a way of beauty :smile:
Hi

I have the exact same issue and I'm a similar age. It's probably genetics(I got all the bad genes:redface:)
I have the exact same issue and I'm a similar age. It's probably genetics(I got all the bad genes:redface:)

Or good ones :smile:
Or good ones :smile:

It's not good to have a moustache as a girl or thick sideburns and visible facial hair😂
It's not good to have a moustache as a girl or thick sideburns and visible facial hair😂

Yh I agree cause that’s exactly what I have

Have any fellow TSR users been to their gp before about something like this? How did it go?

It's not good due to those so called beauty standards

But it sure is beautiful imo :smile:
I love it
Good for u! :smile:
Do u draw on a moustache for urself?

You're too funny
It's not good due to those so called beauty standards

But it sure is beautiful imo :smile:
I love it

That's sweet, but it's like having a preference for short hair vs long hair. I don't care about the 'standard', I don't like my moustache even if celebs were drawing them on every morning lol. I just think my face looks clearer and better without it so I remove it. It's like how I keep my hair waist length, never longer and in a middle part-just personal preference.

Quick Reply

Latest