The Student Room Group

Withdrawing studies

I have just recently suspended my studies and would like to know what to do about student finance. Should I cancel now and reapply in March or just complete a change of circumstances form?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Charlottieee03
I have just recently suspended my studies and would like to know what to do about student finance. Should I cancel now and reapply in March or just complete a change of circumstances form?

Hi Charlotte, have you permanently withdrawn or temporarily suspended? Please ask your university to contact us to either withdraw or suspend the application.
Please read this leaflet for more information http://ow.ly/d/8nhs

Thanks, Isaac
I have permanently withdrawn my studies but I will be starting new somewhere else in September
I have permanently withdrawn my studies but I will be starting new somewhere else in September

We will need the university to send the withdrawal and then you should apply as a new student when the application for 21/22 launches early next month.
Thanks, Isaac
Ok, thank you. Will I also have to repay my maintenance loan now or after my studies.
Ok, thank you. Will I also have to repay my maintenance loan now or after my studies.

We will recover any overpayment from your future funding.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending