The Student Room Group

EY Business Academy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leenaalevels2022
I’ve applied for the Leeds branch- anyone else??? I’ve got my telephone interview and I’m a bit nervous. For anyone thats done it was it relatively easy or hard?

It wasn’t hard per say the interviewer was very nice and friendly. The asked me more situation based questions so if a you got into an argument with another person what you’ll you do? And another one was why EY ? I made sure to have notes next to me of my strengths and weaknesses as well as information about the business academy and EY.
Reply 41
Original post by sharu1104
I have to do this too and I’m so confused I tried to find things online but it’s really no help 😭

YH SAMEEE dfvbidfbuydvchjd
it so annoying so i just wrote about how i am attracted to the company overall.
I got this email
“It was great to speak with you recently and we’re thrilled to let you know you’ve been successful at this stage.

What does this mean for you? The next stage of the application process is shortlisting ahead of our Experience Day. During this stage we will look at your application and performance throughout the whole process. If successful, you will be invited to one of our market leading EY Experience Days.

Due to the high number of applications we have received, please be aware that the time you must wait for learning your outcome at this stage may vary.

We will be in touch with the next steps, best of luck!”

So I passed the telephone interview but I got shortlisted- for other people that passed did you get the offer straight away or did you get shortlisted too? And what’s the EY experience day?
I got this email
“It was great to speak with you recently and we’re thrilled to let you know you’ve been successful at this stage.

What does this mean for you? The next stage of the application process is shortlisting ahead of our Experience Day. During this stage we will look at your application and performance throughout the whole process. If successful, you will be invited to one of our market leading EY Experience Days.

Due to the high number of applications we have received, please be aware that the time you must wait for learning your outcome at this stage may vary.

So I passed the telephone interview but I got shortlisted- for other people that passed did you get the offer straight away or did you get shortlisted too? And what’s the EY experience day?

Congratulations!
I got the same email 2 weeks ago. After phoning a few times, they told me that the experience day was a mistake and that i’m just shortlisted for an offer. Still waiting to hear 2 weeks on refreshing my emails constantly 😂
I got this email

Congrats. How long did they take to get back to you after the telephone interview, and what location did you apply for?
Original post by Piney613
Congratulations!
I got the same email 2 weeks ago. After phoning a few times, they told me that the experience day was a mistake and that i’m just shortlisted for an offer. Still waiting to hear 2 weeks on refreshing my emails constantly 😂

Well done! How long did they take to email you back after the telephone interview and what location did you apply for?
did they ever get back go you after this message
Original post by ecoers5000
did they ever get back go you after this message

Just now got an email saying in my location no vacancies left but basically on waiting list if someone cancels... shame
Original post by Zoovier1738
Congrats. How long did they take to get back to you after the telephone interview, and what location did you apply for?

After the telephone interview it took just a day to get back to me and I applied for the Leeds branch
Just now got an email saying in my location no vacancies left but basically on waiting list if someone cancels... shame

hopefully someone cancels then! But what branch did you apply to?
After the telephone interview it took just a day to get back to me and I applied for the Leeds branch

Did u get rejected or accepted?
hopefully someone cancels then! But what branch did you apply to?

I applied to Manchester
I applied to Manchester

Sorry Im new to this thread, did you apply for an apprenticeship?
I got this email

Im seeing a lot of people get this same email so Im very confused as to what Is happening?
Original post by TSR2020
YH SAMEEE dfvbidfbuydvchjd
it so annoying so i just wrote about how i am attracted to the company overall.

Have you heard back from them yet?
Reply 55
Original post by sharu1104
Have you heard back from them yet?

no and the career track thing says my application is under review, as opposed to on hold so thats the only change.
Anyone heard anything?
dont knw
Reply 58
I got put on a waiting list of one of there sectors AGAIN jkfsjghjsfdk
Original post by TSR2020
I got put on a waiting list of one of there sectors AGAIN jkfsjghjsfdk

I haven’t even heard back 😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending