The Student Room Group

Santander apprenticeship 2020/21

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harry.lee890
Nice to know someone finally has it!! I guess the rest of ours should be on the way

yh hopefully, I had applied on the day the applications opened and received the pass confirmation email on the same day. I think they will offer everyone an interview because the applications have closed and it is not fair just to decline them from a game assessment.
Reply 21
If you’ve done the interview could you please reply back with the questions they asked? Thank you :smile:
I recivied a second email after the one confirming i passed the assesment saying my appllication was succesful

I received the same email saying that but then it also said they passed my application onto a member of their team and they are reviewing it determine whether I will be advanced onto the next stage. Its confusing because the first part of the email says I have passed the assessment which should mean I advance onto the next stage right? But the last part of the email says the team are reviewing the application themselves to determine whether I will advance to the next stage so I actually haven't passed just yet?
Original post by Sam147067
I received the same email saying that but then it also said they passed my application onto a member of their team and they are reviewing it determine whether I will be advanced onto the next stage. Its confusing because the first part of the email says I have passed the assessment which should mean I advance onto the next stage right? But the last part of the email says the team are reviewing the application themselves to determine whether I will advance to the next stage so I actually haven't passed just yet?

same
thats exactly what i got

Yeah pal, is abit confusing but from my understanding they don't check your application until you've passed the test. Kinda like they checking if they think its worth them goinf through it. I'm sure you'll be fine though!!!
Dont worry guys, i had the exact same email about reviewing the application and then got sent a link to the interview in a couple of days.
Original post by anonshib
Dont worry guys, i had the exact same email about reviewing the application and then got sent a link to the interview in a couple of days.

People are starting to get the link to the video now then? Still waiting for mine
Yeah pal, is abit confusing but from my understanding they don't check your application until you've passed the test. Kinda like they checking if they think its worth them goinf through it. I'm sure you'll be fine though!!!

yeah i was thinking the same, fingers crossed we get through. Good luck :smile:
Has anyone expecting to recieve the link to the video interview recived it yet. Im still waiting myself, just want to double check im not the only one!
Just completed interview. It is fine you guys will get a link and do well. A theory why you got the interview link late is your predicted grades. Mine is A*,A,A. They could do it off that.
Has anyone expecting to recieve the link to the video interview recived it yet. Im still waiting myself, just want to double check im not the only one!

same
Just completed interview. It is fine you guys will get a link and do well. A theory why you got the interview link late is your predicted grades. Mine is A*,A,A. They could do it off that.

nah cause mine is A*, A*,A
Original post by ehyy4324

fairplay, i have no idea. Try call the emerging talent team. What subjects do you take at A level? That could be a factor. I take Maths, Accounting and Business.

What kind of questions did they ask? If you don't mind me asking
What kind of questions did they ask? If you don't mind me asking

not allowed to say as they will not review my interview. Just be your self and its mainly the generic questions, nothing hard.
Original post by ehyy4324

Could be sent out in any random order to be honest. Could be something as trivial as alphabetical. They said theyd send it this week so hopefully it comes today or tomorrow. Ive already done by A levels and got BBB so if your grades are anything to go off ill be waiting a while haha
Could be sent out in any random order to be honest. Could be something as trivial as alphabetical. They said theyd send it this week so hopefully it comes today or tomorrow. Ive already done by A levels and got BBB so if your grades are anything to go off ill be waiting a while haha

dont worry mate. We haven't even completed our A levels. Yh all of you who are still waiting will deffo get a link.
not allowed to say as they will not review my interview. Just be your self and its mainly the generic questions, nothing hard.

No worries
Any updates from the people waiting today?
Still haven’t heard anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending