The Student Room Group

Msc dietetics 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jen Cups
Congratulations 🎉 I’ve also been shortlisted, got provisional date of next Thurs but going to ask if I can move it to 4th March as I’ll be in work 😊

Aw thank you! Congrats to you too 🥳👏 I'm so nervous and not sure what to prepare for it but here's hoping both of ours go well 🤞good luck!!
Reply 41
Original post by Rowmarsh
Well done! How long did Chester take to come back, coming up to 6 weeks for kings

Yes, the deadline was the 27th of Nov for Chester so I wouldn't worry over 6 weeks, no news is good news ☺️
Original post by Sm10012
Aw thank you! Congrats to you too 🥳👏 I'm so nervous and not sure what to prepare for it but here's hoping both of ours go well 🤞good luck!!

Ah me too but I’ve been scouring internet, Youtube, RD Insta pages for interview advice and have another two weeks to prepare yet so really going to give it my all.
When is yours? It’s only a 20 minute interview, and first year they have done via Teams I think isn’t it so a little apprehensive about format etc! Apparently last years were MMI so assume it will be the same this year 🤷🏼*♀️
Submission deadline was 27th Nov and just heard this week, so around 11-12 weeks

Oh wow our submission deadline was much later! Guess I need to be patient :smile:
Reply 44
Ah me too but I’ve been scouring internet, Youtube, RD Insta pages for interview advice and have another two weeks to prepare yet so really going to give it my all.
When is yours? It’s only a 20 minute interview, and first year they have done via Teams I think isn’t it so a little apprehensive about format etc! Apparently last years were MMI so assume it will be the same this year 🤷🏼*♀️

It's thurs the 4th so still a bit of time. But yes it is so scary, I'm just trying to research everything the best I can too but it's very hard to know what to expect 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 45
Original post by Sm10012
It's thurs the 4th so still a bit of time. But yes it is so scary, I'm just trying to research everything the best I can too but it's very hard to know what to expect 🤷🏻*♀️

Same here!
Original post by Rowmarsh
Oh wow our submission deadline was much later! Guess I need to be patient :smile:

Yes honestly I wouldn’t worry at this stage. I know it’s so difficult and I have been exactly the same, maybe they are all delayed though. Or they just like to keep people on their toes 🤣
Original post by Sm10012

I know yes and that feeling of dread if you get a question you haven’t prepared for. I’m terrible at thinking on the spot! Mind just goes blank. What will be will be though 🤞🏼
Reply 48
Hey! I applied for the Dietetics masters at LondonMet and Kings. Haven’t heard anything from LondonMet but got an interview invite from kings today! Has anyone else heard back yet? I wonder if the interview will be face to face or via zoom. So nervous
Reply 49
Original post by Zaj0068
Hey! I applied for the Dietetics masters at LondonMet and Kings. Haven’t heard anything from LondonMet but got an interview invite from kings today! Has anyone else heard back yet? I wonder if the interview will be face to face or via zoom. So nervous

Hey, congrats on getting an interview for kings 🥳 good luck with it! I didn't apply for there as I missed deadline but haven't heard back from London met either. I have had 1 interview and one upcoming so far this year and both are 20 mins via teams. Very different than other years I'm sure 🙈
Hey! Congrats on getting an interview at kings! I wonder how many candidates they will interview virtually... it must be so different to usual! I’ve also applied for kings and London met. I’m hoping to hear back from kings this week, now that I hear you have had a response from kings I’m hoping to hear back too, so stressful!
Reply 51
Original post by Badge278
Hey! Congrats on getting an interview at kings! I wonder how many candidates they will interview virtually... it must be so different to usual! I’ve also applied for kings and London met. I’m hoping to hear back from kings this week, now that I hear you have had a response from kings I’m hoping to hear back too, so stressful!

Thank you! I hope you hear back soon too. It’s so scary to think that everything will be so different this year specially with virtual interviews. No idea what the format will be and that’s making me so nervous!
Original post by Zaj0068

Well done on getting an interview. Also very nervous about virtual interview, but we can only do our best!
Reply 53
Congratulations on getting an interview!! Got an email from King's for MSc Dietetics application today but unfortunately, I was unsuccessful. I will try again next year though.
Reply 54
Well done on getting an interview. Also very nervous about virtual interview, but we can only do our best!

Yes true! Mine is on the 18th of March via Teams. Would love to know when you hear back!
Reply 55
Original post by Marwa04
Congratulations on getting an interview!! Got an email from King's for MSc Dietetics application today but unfortunately, I was unsuccessful. I will try again next year though.

Thank you! And I’m so sorry about your application. Do try next year again. Was this your first time applying to King’s?
Original post by Zaj0068

Hey! I have just been sent an interview invite for Kings!! When is your interview?
Reply 57
Original post by Blenheim257
Hey! I have just been sent an interview invite for Kings!! When is your interview?

Hey, congratulations! Mine is on the 18th of March. When is yours?
Original post by Zaj0068
Hey, congratulations! Mine is on the 18th of March. When is yours?

Thanks, congrats to you too! My interview is also 18th. Have you had any other interviews?
Reply 59
Original post by Blenheim257
Thanks, congrats to you too! My interview is also 18th. Have you had any other interviews?

Oh what a coincidence. Good luck! And no I haven’t heard anything from LondonMet yet. That’s the only other place I’ve applied to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending