The Student Room Group

Congratulations to Razzzberries !!

:parrot: :pirateprincess::parrot:

@Razzzberries

has joined the Elite just below the summit of Success Mountain.
:yay:

Please join me in congratulating her on achieving 11 Gems !!

She has reached the coveted level in a mere 2 and 1/2 years !! :groovy:

She has a mental age of 3
.....but is in Year 13 :hmmmm2:

:bl: At least two people think she is tangy :cookie:
and her star sign is Scorpio :wink:

scorp.png

[scrollr]@Razzzberries[/scrollr]*
[scroll]@Markovchain17[/scroll]* [scrollr]* [scroll]@Moonlight Rain[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Hellohsjakodsmka[/scrollr]* [scroll]@_gcx[/scroll]* [scrollr]@MidgetFever[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Foxeh[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Sinnoh[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Chronoscope[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rakas[/scrollr]* [scroll]@laurawatt[/scroll]* [scrollr]@I AM GROOT[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Diddlydec[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Bursting Bubbles [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Mutters[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Oxford Mum [/scrollr]* [scroll]@harrysbar[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Oboe Linda [/scrollr]* [scroll]* [scrollr] @gjd800 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Bang outta Order[/scroll]* [scrollr] @Stiff Little Fingers[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Precious Illusions[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Andrew97 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Notoriety[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Notnek [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Reality Check [/scroll]* [scrollr]@PQ [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Retired_Messiah [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Good bloke [/scrollr]* [scroll]@uberteknik [/scroll]* [scrollr]@04MR17 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Fullofsurprises [/scroll]* [scrollr]@AngryJellyfish [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Plagioclase [/scroll]* [scrollr]@MrDystopia [/scrollr]* [scroll]@wilfredlittle [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Hezlington [/scrollr]* [scroll]@ForestShadow [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rhythmical [/scrollr]* [scroll]@The_Lonely_Goatherd:girl:[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Viva Emptiness [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Doones [/scroll]* [scrollr]@CheeseIsVeg [/scrollr]* [scroll] * [scrollr]@Quantex [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Rum Ham [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Tee Em [/scrollr]* [scroll]@z33 [/scroll]* [scrollr]@josb [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Alexion [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Zargabath [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Hydeman [/scroll]* [scrollr]@WoodyMCC [/scrollr]* [scroll] [/scroll]* [scrollr]@CoolCavy [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Paracosm [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Spoder [/scrollr]* [scroll]@SeanLW [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Roo [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Drewski [/scroll]* [scrollr]@the bear :bear:[/scrollr] * [scroll]@math42[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Plantagenet Crown[/scrollr] 11greens.jpg

tsrbbb.JPG

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:woo: nice one!
That was erm a *very* long list, but anyways congrats hun!
@absolutelysprout rip no such luck for you :lol:

Congrats Razz! Half the time it took me :getmecoat:
Aw ... Congratulations Razzberries...you are almost to the top of Success Mountain :blow:
Congrats! :danceboy:
Reply 8
Well done! :woo:
:yay:
Photographers took this image of the moment it happened:
congrats !:woo:
Congratulations @RazzzBerries. 😊
Oh well done! You did it about 5 times faster than me. Sounds like you must be clever and witty, or both maybe.
congrats razz! very well deserved :biggrin:

Original post by Lemur14
@absolutelysprout rip no such luck for you :lol:

Congrats Razz! Half the time it took me :getmecoat:

got one eventually :wink:
Congrats! :woohoo:
:party:
:party::party::party:

Well done - welcome to our camp :smile:
Congrats :yay:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssss, go Razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :woo: :yeah: :pierre:
CONGRATS!!!

:dancing::rave::yeah:
congratulations!!

Quick Reply

Latest