The Student Room Group

leaving

Well me cosin livs in organ and we only get to see her for 2 more days and..... I will not get to see her again for 3 years and I dont know how to deal with this on all of my tests I am getting fs I just cant handel this so if you have gone through this befor please tell me what to do
Reply 1
Original post by cheetah123
Well me cosin livs in organ and we only get to see her for 2 more days and..... I will not get to see her again for 3 years and I dont know how to deal with this on all of my tests I am getting fs I just cant handel this so if you have gone through this befor please tell me what to do

can you speak to her digitally (e. g. on Houseparty or on Whatsapp) after she leaves? by "organ" do you mean Organ, New Mexico (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ,_New_Mexico)??
Reply 2
well my uncle only calls us when he needs money and they sleep all day for some reason and are up all night and no Roseburg Organ
Reply 3
Original post by cheetah123
well my uncle only calls us when he needs money and they sleep all day for some reason and are up all night and no Roseburg Organ

I see.. So a nocturnal family? Well, your uncle may only ring you when he needs money, however that shouldn't stop you from ringing them to socialize. Does your cousin have a phone, or can she only speak to you through hee uncles phone?
Reply 4
uncles phone she dose not have a phone and we could call her but her uncle dosnt really go on his phone so it is pretty rare that he answers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending