The Student Room Group

Dwp work coach 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mcglennon
Have you had your DBS come through?

Yes, I had one come through in the last 3 days - still no formal offer yet though
Reply 21
Original post by Neeks2021
Yes, I had one come through in the last 3 days - still no formal offer yet though

Snap I had my dbs through last week and still waiting
Has anyone had a start date yet?? I’m just wary that we’re now in March and my status is still awaiting update
Has anyone had a start date yet?? I’m just wary that we’re now in March and my status is still awaiting update

I’m still waiting !! It’s driving me crazy now x
Reply 24
I was called on Wednesday being given a conditional offer for my 1st choice location, subject to the completion of my PECs. Both my references and my countersignatory got back to DWP, so I don't know what the hold up is! I had my DBS come through the mail on the same day.

But my portal still says theyre updating my application and will let me know updates in due course. The waiting is so stressful!!
Original post by kahoff
I was called on Wednesday being given a conditional offer for my 1st choice location, subject to the completion of my PECs. Both my references and my countersignatory got back to DWP, so I don't know what the hold up is! I had my DBS come through the mail on the same day.

But my portal still says theyre updating my application and will let me know updates in due course. The waiting is so stressful!!

What location ?? I am so fed up of the wait for Black Country
Reply 26
Original post by Amylou998
What location ?? I am so fed up of the wait for Black Country

My location is Essex, Basildon. It's just frustrating because they've been running these campaigns since last summer, so surely by now they'd have perfected the process!

Have your PECs been completed? I know people get emails about them being done, but I haven't received one yet. Makes me nervous thinking I've failed my PECS somehow lol
Reply 27
Original post by kkh_h01
Thanks for your reply! Oh okay, I submitted my pre employment checks on Monday. I’ve applied for West Midlands (Telford, Cov, etc) group. How about you?

Hey Did you get the job?
Hi, has anyone been offered kettering?
Reply 29
Original post by Bex2021
Hey Did you get the job?

Hi yes I did! I start on Monday in Telford.
Original post by kkh_h01

Congrats!
Original post by kkh_h01

Congrats!

Did you go on the reserve list? I’ve been on it since last week Monday.
Reply 32
Original post by ShaunW5000
Congrats!

Did you go on the reserve list? I’ve been on it since last week Monday.

Thank you! :smile: No I didn't go on a reserve list. I was contacted just over a week after I submitted my pre-checks with a conditional offer.
Reply 33
Congrats!

Thank you! :smile: I've seen that there are more job postings for the black country so anyone waiting for start dates should hear soon!
Reply 34
Original post by kkh_h01

That’s fab I really want that location but we offered elsewhere an now I have to do the whole process again just to see if I can get Telford
Reply 35
Original post by Bex2021
That’s fab I really want that location but we offered elsewhere an now I have to do the whole process again just to see if I can get Telford

That's the same with me! I wanted a job in black country area but missed the previous job posting so i've accepted the Telford offer. My own work coach said that I should try and request to transfer since there are new job postings available in Black country now. So maybe see if you can transfer too?
Reply 36
Original post by kkh_h01
That's the same with me! I wanted a job in black country area but missed the previous job posting so i've accepted the Telford offer. My own work coach said that I should try and request to transfer since there are new job postings available in Black country now. So maybe see if you can transfer too?

Wow thats far from the Black Country ... I wonder why they are doing that. I have to go through the whole process again an now stressing about re sitting this interview. Just hoping the questions are the same - eek!
Reply 37
Any existing DWP employee: do job centre have parking for staff?
Reply 38
Can any existing DWP employee confirm that do they have a on site parking
Original post by gensaz
Any existing DWP employee: do job centre have parking for staff?

Normally goes on seniority but depends on location I guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending