The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth 2021

Hey! Has anyone applied for Falmouth starting this September? I am going to be studying creative advertising and want to get talking to people.
Reply 1
Hi, I’ve applied for architecture. I’m really thinking about it because it’s an amazing place. It’d be good if we could get a group together of people applying.
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Original post by Hannah4827
Hey! Has anyone applied for Falmouth starting this September? I am going to be studying creative advertising and want to get talking to people.

Hi! Yes I've confirmed my place starting 2021 (: Nice to meet you!
Hiya ! Yes i’ve applied for dance and choreography x
Reply 4
Just had my interview for illustration BA yesterday ! :smile:
Reply 5
I firmed my offer for fashion design! :smile:)
Reply 6
receied an offer for illjustration BA !! hoping to meet some new people here tho I'm actually still thinking about which to accept
Original post by xluvtae_
receied an offer for illjustration BA !! hoping to meet some new people here tho I'm actually still thinking about which to accept

Hey I received an offer for the same course! Are you going to accept it?
Reply 8
I got an offer as well but I couldn’t decided whether to apply to Falmouth or UCA
Original post by Hannah4827

Hi! I’ve applied for Creative Advertising too. Can you please tell me what made you choose Falmouth? I’m an international student and I found this course through extensive googling but it doesn’t seem to have a good ranking?
I understand that because it’s a creative uni it’s hard for it to compete with the likes of business/science unis. Just wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of a reputation it holds in the UK? And do ad agencies want students from Falmouth?
Hi! I'm starting in September and studying popular music hoping to find and get along with some people honestly

Quick Reply

Latest