The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It is indicative of society's view, mixed.
'the trans ideology' that's a weird phrase, what's it mean
lmao dude i'm not an organised religion i'm a human person
eh, is it really a Church of Ideology to want a) healthcare and b) to not be hatecrimed
You can't opt out of reality, these people exist and they should be treated with respect like anyone else.
Reply 6
TSR's views are quite tame compared to other sites and forums.
(edited 3 years ago)
-sure, and nobody should force their ideology that trans people don't exist on me, which is what a lot of them are currently doing
-by hate crime i am referring to literally being beaten up?
Are you saying trans people don't deserve respect?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
TSR is quite tame compared to other sites and forums.

That is true, at my school, people get bullied for being trans. My friend is one of those people
Reply 10
This thread reminds me of that tweet from oreo.
my dude chill out i am not pointing a gun at you and telling you to recite the trans pledge of allegiance
i still have no idea what you mean by 'identity politics' though and i feel like you might want to examine that
Which individual is forcing you?
How do people get banned on TSR?
Reply 14
Original post by oiv141178
How do people get banned on TSR?

When you breach the terms and conditions?
Oh okay. Sorry I am just wondering :smile:
Reply 16
I remember in like 2016/17 I could get into 4 or 5 page off-topic slanging matches with feminists and not even get so much as a warning..

Oh how times have changed.......
so this got real weird real fast, y'all have some stuff to work through
Indeed

Original post by ANM775
I remember in like 2016/17 I could get into 4 or 5 page off-topic slanging matches with feminists and not even get so much as a warning..

Oh how times have changed.......
also in terms of being 'accepting of different views' i'm not noticing a whole lot of the view that trans people are good and cool and should be given a million dollars, so in the interests of free speech i would like to present that view

Latest