The Student Room Group

NCL vs Warwick vs Glasgow

Hi everyone,

Currently, I am holding offers for the International Political Economy MA from Newcastle University and the University of Warwick, and International Economics MSc from the University of Glasgow. Since I am an international applicant I do not have a piece of in-depth knowledge about these universities (location, teaching, student environment and etc.). Undoubtedly, I am familiar with the general data about them however, I am still confused and not sure which one to choose. Furthermore, I don't want to choose uni for a postgraduate degree solely for the global rankings. For my future plans, I would like to continue my studies in a Ph.D. degree, presumably in Germany.

I wanted to hear your valuable advice. If possible please list (1.,2.,3.) the given universities accordingly to their priority in your mind. Thanks in advance!
(edited 3 years ago)
short version
1- Warwick
2- Glasgow
3- New Castle

Just a very personal opinion,,, lemme know if i need to elaborate... else wait and see how the others rank it here.... :smile:
1- Warwick.
2- Glasgow
3- New Castle.

Easy.
Reply 3
Original post by Nawaz_101
short version
1- Warwick
2- Glasgow
3- New Castle

Just a very personal opinion,,, lemme know if i need to elaborate... else wait and see how the others rank it here.... :smile:

Original post by Forum Helper 8
1- Warwick.
2- Glasgow
3- New Castle.

Easy.

heyyy I am an international student and I've applied for MSc Data Science..please can you do the same for - manchester, glasgow, sheffielld, warwick ?
Original post by kanupriya63
heyyy I am an international student and I've applied for MSc Data Science..please can you do the same for - manchester, glasgow, sheffielld, warwick ?

1) Warwick
2) Manchester
3) Glasgow
4) Sheffield.
Reply 5
Original post by Forum Helper 8
1) Warwick
2) Manchester
3) Glasgow
4) Sheffield.

thanks alot :smile:

Quick Reply