The Student Room Group

Leicester A100 / A199 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Leicester A100 / A199 2021 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://le.ac.uk/medicine/study/mbchb

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone!!! I received my offer this morning!!! :smile:
Just received my offer around 10 mins ago woo
Original post by smith5211
Just received my offer around 10 mins ago woo

yay!!!!
Reply 4
I got my offer at 3:46pm today. What is everyone thinking in terms of accomodation and and when do you apply for it?
Got my offer just an hour ago!
Hi guys :smile: Got my offer during my chemistry class and I had to bottle up the excitement loool
Original post by Jeeez678
I got my offer at 3:46pm today. What is everyone thinking in terms of accommodation and and when do you apply for it?

Haven't looked into accommodation yet but pretty sure you apply once you have accepted the offer. This is taken from their website: "If you have accepted our unconditional offer, you can apply for accommodation when applications open on our online system. We will contact you with details of your accommodation offer."
Is Leicester going to be anyone’s firm
Original post by Stylesouts

My insurance lol,
Wbu?
Original post by David Wong
Hi guys :smile: Got my offer during my chemistry class and I had to bottle up the excitement loool

Awwwwww, well done!
I feel so happy for you :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Stylesouts

my insurance if i don't get manchester :smile:
Original post by icecream03
Awwwwww, well done!
I feel so happy for you :smile:

Thank you!!! Well done to you too!!!
Original post by qeachy
my insurance if i don't get manchester :smile:

I'm waiting for manchester too but ngl if I do get manchester, I will probs firm leicester instead.:smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by icecream03
My insurance lol,
Wbu?

I’m waiting to hear back from Liverpool but not too confident I will get an offer as my interview wasn’t great, so think Leicester will be my firm
Reply 15
Original post by David Wong
I'm waiting for manchester too but ngl if I do get manchester, I will probs firm leicester instead.:smile:

nice !! leicester's a great uni and it was honestly difficult for me to pick between them but i think i lean more towards manchester because it's further away from home lmFAO :redface:
Reply 16
have any of you received offers from other unis (if so which ones)? leicester was my first interview and my first offer lmfao :redface:
Original post by qeachy
have any of you received offers from other unis (if so which ones)? leicester was my first interview and my first offer lmfao :redface:

oh niceeee well done! nah leicester is my first offer too. I got rejected post-interview from two others and now waiting on manchester.
Original post by qeachy
nice !! leicester's a great uni and it was honestly difficult for me to pick between them but i think i lean more towards manchester because it's further away from home lmFAO :redface:

hahahaha good point. i am definitely getting as far as possible from home looooool
Original post by qeachy

I’ve received an offer from Bristol as well so far, still waiting on Sheffield and Southampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending