The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

ODP edge hill 2021

Just seeing if anyone’s going to be studying operating department practice at edge hill in September 2021 :smile:
Im just waiting to hear from them. Have you had an interview yet?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Romie2479
Im just waiting to hear from them. Have you had an interview yet?

Yeah I had one 2 days go, received an offer yesterday!
Good Luck!!
Reply 3
Original post by Abbrudd
Good Luck!!

I’m having mine tomorrow really nervous!!!
Reply 4
Original post by minaXoX
I’m having mine tomorrow really nervous!!!

How’d it go?
Reply 5
Original post by Abbrudd
How’d it go?

I got an offer! 😆
Reply 6
Original post by minaXoX
I got an offer! 😆

Congrats!! Is edge hill your top choice?
Original post by minaXoX
I got an offer! 😆

Whoo whoo congratulations!!
Original post by Abbrudd
Good Luck!!

Fantastic,
I had my interview on Tuesday still waiting to hear. They did say I would hear soon.
Reply 9
Fantastic,
I had my interview on Tuesday still waiting to hear. They did say I would hear soon.

You heard back yet?
Hey,
Yes I did, I got an unconditional offer!! 😀😀
Reply 11
Hey,
Yes I did, I got an unconditional offer!! 😀😀

Congratulations!! Will you be going here then? If so what campus have you chose? I’ve chose to go to the Manchester one!
Somehow I’m not getting these messages. Apologies. So yes going to Edge Hill and it will be the Manchester campus starting in Sept 🎉🥳 so so thrilled, I know my practicals will all be in Jersey as that is where I live. It will be strange as originally I am from the North West 😊
Hey, I’m will be starting the ODP course to in September I start the fast track course in June then the actual ODP course in September, I’m really nervous as it’s totally a different career path I am heading towards but also looking forward to it ☺️
Reply 14
Original post by Abbrudd
Congrats!! Is edge hill your top choice?

Yeah, Edge hill is my first choice, sorry I haven’t responded didn’t know you replied to my previous message😅😅
Reply 15
Original post by Xsamanthaxhalx
Hey, I’m will be starting the ODP course to in September I start the fast track course in June then the actual ODP course in September, I’m really nervous as it’s totally a different career path I am heading towards but also looking forward to it ☺️

Hi, I have an interview for the fast track course and hope to get on to the ODP too. Could I ask you about the interview please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending