The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Anyone else Applying to SRUC animal care HND or HNC for 2020 or 2021 entry?

Just want to put the feelers out and see who else is applying as I don't know anyone else who is.
Reply 1
I'm currently doing the NC Animal Care course at SRUC Elmwood campus and I have applied for HNC aswell as Veterinary Nursing
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
I’m doing the distance learning animal care course this year then I’m applying for animal care hnd for 2021.
Reply 3
I have a conditional offer for applied animal science at SRUC but I’m not 100% sure which of my uni offers I’m going to accept especially now that exams aren’t happening and I might not meet my conditions
I've applied this year! Agriculture HNC, animal care HNC and Animal science HNC with hopes to do vet nursing. At oatridge and elmwood.
I'm thinking of applying for HND animal care, I am unsure which campus is better though. Can't decide between Elmwood and Craibstone. Any advice?
I've applied for elmwood as its a lot more central to Scotland I think x
Original post by Alexandra4231
I've applied for elmwood as its a lot more central to Scotland I think x

Yeah it's in Fife so not far from Edinburgh and not that much farther to Stirling and even Glasgow
Reply 8
I've applied for HNC animal care at barony and also vet nursing too
I have an offer for the ABC Animal nursing assistant course 21/22 at Barony
Reply 10
I’ve applied and accepted my offer for HND animal care at barony :smile:)
is anyone else struggling to find accommodation? I though I had found a room and I went to view it yesterday but since then the landlord hasn't replied! Everything else i can find is 2 bed and I don't know anyone who is going.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending