The Student Room Group

I’m jealous of my friend

She has a bf and I use to have this amazing guy but now I don’t. I feel bad for being jealous
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
She has a bf and I use to have this amazing guy but now I don’t. I feel bad for being jealous

That's a completely normal feeling, sometimes when seeing your friends happy when you're not it's upsetting. Don't worry about it too much however when you feel like you're feeling more jealous rather than happy for her, take your time and space to get back into the right mind space.

Be happy for your friend. Jealousy doesn’t get you anywhere.

Do something that’ll benefit you and most importantly something you enjoy doing, you’ll soon see that you’re not jealous anymore.
Reply 3
Original post by lynn__x
That's a completely normal feeling, sometimes when seeing your friends happy when you're not it's upsetting. Don't worry about it too much however when you feel like you're feeling more jealous rather than happy for her, take your time and space to get back into the right mind space.

I know but like she barley talks to me anymore
Reply 4
I know but like she barley talks to me anymore

how come? what happened between the two of you?

If we're all being honest, no one can deny a feeling of jealousy to someone close to you. You just experienced a loss, so it's not surprising that you feel a little upset and jealous - I'm not saying it's good, only that it's normal to be feeling those things. Maybe you should talk to your friend about it - say your a bit lonely?
I get what you mean. When I see friends getting married and having kids and Im still single I feel like Im falling behind in life and feel bad.I am happy for my friends when I see it but sad also - because I want what they have too.
Original post by Jack22031994
I get what you mean. When I see friends getting married and having kids and Im still single I feel like Im falling behind in life and feel bad.I am happy for my friends when I see it but sad also - because I want what they have too.

Marriage is overrated...I don't how old you are, but you are doing great in life bud :h:

Keep going on and you'll go far. I'm proud of you
Reply 8
If we're all being honest, no one can deny a feeling of jealousy to someone close to you. You just experienced a loss, so it's not surprising that you feel a little upset and jealous - I'm not saying it's good, only that it's normal to be feeling those things. Maybe you should talk to your friend about it - say your a bit lonely?

I have but it takes her hours to reply
I have but it takes her hours to reply

that doesnt have to be neccassarily cuz of her bf if i got a gf the boys wpuld still be a or the priority
Original post by the_pharaoh
that doesnt have to be neccassarily cuz of her bf if i got a gf the boys wpuld still be a or the priority

No she’s always talking to him
No she’s always talking to him

well idk what to tell u u can either talk to her and tell her the problem ur facing ot replace her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending