The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni - 2021 Sept Starters!

Hi! My names Beth - and i have firmed Northumbria for Law to start in September. I was just looking to speak to some people before i go, and i know it will be a daunting experience for many so it would be good to chat! What courses have people applied for?
Reply 1
Original post by bethanymarshall
Hi! My names Beth - and i have firmed Northumbria for Law to start in September. I was just looking to speak to some people before i go, and i know it will be a daunting experience for many so it would be good to chat! What courses have people applied for?

Hi I just firmed for mass communications to start in Sept,, I'll be staying in trinity square? Have you booked accomodation yet? It was soo stressful
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Azuree
Hi I just firmed for mass communications to start in Sept,, I'll be staying in trinity square? Have you booked accomodation yet? It was soo stressful

Hi! I've booked to stay in Glenamara :smile: I agree about the stress! How are you feeling about starting?
Reply 3
Hi! I've booked to stay in Glenamara :smile: I agree about the stress! How are you feeling about starting?

Honestly I'm a bit worried about the jump in workload??? the stress is real haha, but overall I'm excited
Original post by Azuree
Honestly I'm a bit worried about the jump in workload??? the stress is real haha, but overall I'm excited

i feel the same way! especially because of no A level exams so there's not a ridiculous amount of work. I think i'm mainly worried about meeting new people. I'm not from Newcastle so i have no idea where anything is either haha, i've never been to the town centre!
Reply 5
i feel the same way! especially because of no A level exams so there's not a ridiculous amount of work. I think i'm mainly worried about meeting new people. I'm not from Newcastle so i have no idea where anything is either haha, i've never been to the town centre!

Newcastle can be really confusing, I'm not from there but I live close to it- you'll get used to it don't worry too much :smile: what made you choose northumbria?
Original post by Azuree
Newcastle can be really confusing, I'm not from there but I live close to it- you'll get used to it don't worry too much :smile: what made you choose northumbria?

After a lot of league table research, and research into the Universities. The law department that they have is supposed to be good. Why did you choose it?
Reply 7
After a lot of league table research, and research into the Universities. The law department that they have is supposed to be good. Why did you choose it?

I've heard about the law facilities etc they seem good, honestly similar to you- northumbria isn't amongst the highest ranked for media but honestly the campus and environment seems so much more modern and the library is supposed to be good which is important bc my degree will be theory based
Construction Engineering Management provided my TAGs are okay :/Trinity Square

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending