The Student Room Group

Is it illegal to cheat on my GCSE exams if I get my teacher's permission?

Previously called- A collection of songs u probably never wanted to hear again.

Add the worst, be evil.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by glassalice

Add the worst, be evil.

Oml I was literally just thinking about this song today! I actually like it but oh well.
Original post by Stark°3000
Oml I was literally just thinking about this song today! I actually like it but oh well.

Secret/ guilty pleasure? :biggrin:
Secret/ guilty pleasure? :biggrin:

Yes but I feel no guilt!
As a form of self punishment, I wouldn't recommend simultaneously playing all of the songs on this page simultaneously :argh:
Would you like to hear Katie Price's infamous cover of "A Whole New World" without autotune? :hide:
Playing on a sound system on full blast is guaranteed to lead to either severe earache, flashbacks or nightmares.
For all in the immediate vicinity, including housemates and nearest neighbours.
Original post by londonmyst
Would you like to hear Katie Price's infamous cover of "A Whole New World" without autotune? :hide:
Playing on a sound system on full blast is guaranteed to lead to either severe earache, flashbacks or nightmares.
For all in the immediate vicinity, including housemates and nearest neighbours.

Is that just a hypothetical or did somone actually do that to you? :eek:

Although this likely counts as 999 abuse, I think I would probably ring the police and be like 'Hello can you here me from the other side'?
Is that just a hypothetical or did somone actually do that to you? :eek:

Although this likely counts as 999 abuse, I think I would probably ring the police and be like 'Hello can you here me from the other side'?

Yes- an undergrad housemate wanting to borrow money refused to stop the .... music until cash was handed over.
I held out for 3hrs, alas so did her laptop battery and speakers.
In case you ever need to scare away burglars, stalker exes or wolfdogs- it always works.

I nearly vomited from the cringe in that video :puke:

Spoiler

My own suggestion.
THANK YOU. Finally someone said it, that swish song is the worst song in the world.
Original post by londonmyst
Yes- an undergrad housemate wanting to borrow money refused to stop the .... music until cash was handed over.
I held out for 3hrs, alas so did her laptop battery and speakers.
In case you ever need to scare away burglars, stalker exes or wolfdogs- it always works.

What an awful/ entitled person! Turning the fuse box off can be effective in situations like that.
Yea I suppose there are upsides to everything:laugh:
This?

Should be criminal- it is clearly inciting people to commit road rage related offences.
No no someone stop this thread pls
Original post by SuperiorPotato
No no someone stop this thread pls

Just because I hate potatoes.
Just because I hate potatoes.

crying cat.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest