The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Energy Systems at Oxford University

Hello everyone! I'm planning to apply for my masters at Oxford for the course MSc in Energy Systems from the year 2021 (Full Time). If anyone is registered for this course, can you please tell me how it's like? From the academic experience to social life, etc?
It would really help me in my application processes.

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IISharonII
Hello everyone! I'm planning to apply for my masters at Oxford for the course MSc in Energy Systems from the year 2021 (Full Time). If anyone is registered for this course, can you please tell me how it's like? From the academic experience to social life, etc?
It would really help me in my application processes.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I submitted an application for the January deadline for Energy Systems Full Time 2021. I too would like to get this information
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Me too, submitted an application for January deadline. Let’s keep this thread active.
Reply 3
Original post by Drummer001
Hello there,

I submitted an application for the January deadline for Energy Systems Full Time 2021. I too would like to get this information

Yea same
Reply 4
Original post by Nawaf1412
Me too, submitted an application for January deadline. Let’s keep this thread active.

I agree!
Original post by Drummer001
Hello there,

Same here, following.
Same here!! But I missed the January deadline and submitted it just today.
Reply 7
Hi! I applied for the January deadline. Let's keep connected.
Reply 8
all the best!
Reply 9
Original post by AngelinaZ
Same here!! But I missed the January deadline and submitted it just today.

All the best! I hope that we all can make it.
Reply 10
Original post by micamfl
Hi! I applied for the January deadline. Let's keep connected.

Definitely! Have you heard back from them yet? I'm not sure if they started sending out emails.
Reply 11
Definitely! Have you heard back from them yet? I'm not sure if they started sending out emails.

I believe that we will hear from them in mid-March. That is what happened with the ones that applied last year.
Reply 12
Original post by micamfl
I believe that we will hear from them in mid-March. That is what happened with the ones that applied last year.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info!
I also submitted an application ahead of the Jan deadline - not heard anything back as yet

Interesting that people didn't hear until mid March last year....
Reply 14
Original post by james_shep
I also submitted an application ahead of the Jan deadline - not heard anything back as yet

Interesting that people didn't hear until mid March last year....

Yea same. I wonder when they plan to hold interviews and such. I guess we'll get some sort of response from the 1st week of March....maybe.
Yes back to yo!!! We could keep in touch on other contact apps if u want.
All the best! I hope that we all can make it.
Reply 16
Original post by AngelinaZ
Yes back to yo!!! We could keep in touch on other contact apps if u want.

Yes sure, I don't mind!
I also submitted my application before the January deadline, and I haven't heard anything back...
Hope we'll all get some response next week!
Somehow I don’t know how to pm lol you could add me on fb searching Angelina Zhou
Yes sure, I don't mind!
Reply 19
Hey guys! I was just invited to interview! What about you all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending