The Student Room Group

School Uniform

Would you guys recommend long or short sleeve shirts for the new school term
both i always get 2 of each that way i can wear whatevers suitable
Reply 2
short sleeve
Always short sleeve, don't be one of those long sleeve kids... nobody likes the long sleeve kids.
Original post by V℮rsions
Always short sleeve, don't be one of those long sleeve kids... nobody likes the long sleeve kids.

wdym? tons of ppl wear long sleeves at school. whats the problem w them?
Original post by BluMoon06
wdym? tons of ppl wear long sleeves at school. whats the problem w them?

nah bro thats only the neeks, no offence man but thats just the facts of it. It's in Secondary School Common Law. :dontknow:
nah bro thats only the neeks, no offence man but thats just the facts of it. It's in Secondary School Common Law. :dontknow:

a lot of muslims wear them too for religious reasons, it probably depends on what school u go to tho
Original post by Lilmlpk

since its gonna be more hotter now tho, id wear the short sleeved ones

literally all the popular kids wear long sleeves at school lol must be my school then
literally all the popular kids wear long sleeves at school lol must be my school then

That's the East Midlands for ya.. backwards people :u:
That's the East Midlands for ya.. backwards people :u:

nah yall backwards. you seen the shiz you post?
nah yall backwards. you seen the shiz you post?

nah nah nah, you East Middies just aint right, too close to France, that's probably why
nah nah nah, you East Middies just aint right, too close to France, that's probably why

hang on ive never been to france unlike the others, so whos backwards now? me or them 🤔
hang on ive never been to france unlike the others, so whos backwards now? me or them 🤔

what others :nothing:
what others :nothing:

potatoes. people you idiot!
Original post by Lilmlpk

It's nearly summer so probably get a short sleeve shirt buuuut, it's good to have both (especially if u live in London)
Personally i always wore long sleeved. Just because in the summer i could roll them up and have the best of both. I also thought the short sleeves sat weirdly under my blazer (we had blazers idk if you do ) but really its up to you. Why not get a pack of long sleeves and a pack of short sleeves (if you can).
Original post by something_orphic
Personally i always wore long sleeved. Just because in the summer i could roll them up and have the best of both. I also thought the short sleeves sat weirdly under my blazer (we had blazers idk if you do ) but really its up to you. Why not get a pack of long sleeves and a pack of short sleeves (if you can).

i done the exact same and i had a blazer in primary si ik what you mean
well we had rules on long-sleeved shirts because we had blazers and our shirt cuffs had to go past our blazer sleeves. During summer blazers were optional but had to be worn for assemblies. If we wore the school jumper we didnt have to wear long sleeve shirt cause a jumper would go past it anyway lol and we didnt have to button our blazers. If we came without a jumper then we had to button them. My school was quite strict lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending