The Student Room Group

KCL A100 / A101 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rihlus21
Hey guys, where can I find my KCL ID? I need it for registering for accommodation.

on your offer letter in kings apply i think
Original post by avgdumbhoe
on your offer letter in kings apply i think

I don't know if I'm just being stupid but I can't see it anywhere on the offer letter?
Reply 62
Original post by soraya02
I don't know if I'm just being stupid but I can't see it anywhere on the Ioffer letter?

It should be on the apply portal, on the area where the course start date is and ur UCAS PID is
Original post by JTS12
It should be on the apply portal, on the area where the course start date is and ur UCAS PID is

oh that! ahah it was just me being thick, tysm!
Got an offer this evening! :biggrin:
Original post by onhold2021

Congratulations!!! R u thinking of firming??
Reply 66
anyone have any advice w accommodation?
when does the initial registration for accommodation open
Original post by avgdumbhoe
when does the initial registration for accommodation open

Accommodation registration opens 15th of March I believe.:h:
Original post by onhold2021

When did you have your interview, if you don't mind me asking ofc?
Got an offer today:biggrin: Out of interest, is the A* for people's offers specified? E.g. A*AA with the A* in bio or chem?

My offer conditions are weird bc I take a Pre-U subject which they've included, so it only specifies AA in bio and chem and I can get a D2 in English instead:s-smilie:
Reply 71
hey guys, dont have an offer but just wanted to ask what dates u all had ur interviews, congrats all
Original post by MoeAlka
hey guys, dont have an offer but just wanted to ask what dates u all had ur interviews, congrats all

i had interview 18th jan offer 22nd feb
Original post by MoeAlka

Thanks! Had the interview on 3rd of Feb and got the offer on the 23rd of Feb
With lockdown ending and restrictions being hopefully lifted this summer, do you guys think that King's will hold an offer holder's day in person?
Original post by Pharmaboy97
Thanks! Had the interview on 3rd of Feb and got the offer on the 23rd of Feb

Wow -- well done. You obviously impressed them at interview. My son had his interview on 2 December, yet has heard nothing back. He said at the time it went terribly (it was the first of his interviews), so we expected -- still expect -- a rejection. I don't know why they've not sent it yet. But congratulations and good luck..
Original post by MoeAlka

hiya! I had my interview 8 Dec and offer came 22 Feb
Original post by MoeAlka

I had my interview on the 3rd of Feb and my offer on the 22nd
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by hiranmynemo
Congratulations!!! R u thinking of firming??

Will probably insure Kings.
Hey guys I have an unconditional offer but really can't decide which of my offers to accept. Why did everyone here choose Kings?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending