The Student Room Group

Post a Picture of Your Easter Eggs!

The time of the year has once again returned where chomping on chocolate eggs becomes socially acceptable. So let us hail in the new spring season with a TSR thread dedicated to chocolate galore and all things eggy :woo:

Do you have a favourite go-to Easter egg brand or are you an adventurous up-for-anything type of person?

What's been the best and worst Easter egg you've had?

Before we begin, I am morally obliged to remind you all to:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I’ll start off. I’ve been stocking up on mini eggs and small filled eggs of a variety of chocolatiers since mid/late Feb:

Spoiler

Bit of a rubbish photo but my little stash (which I’ve now eaten :innocent:) included:

- Lindor mini eggs (10/10)
- Cadbury caramel filled egg (8/10). I like the caramel more than the chocolate.
- Reeses peanut butter filled egg (5/10). I normally like Reeses but for some reason the filling was a bit disappointing. I could feel the sugar granules so that was a no from me.

I’m now on the hunt for a large Easter egg which is worth my ££ :scrooge:
Well once a week my dad has been buying me creme eggs. I love the cadbury caramel eggs too.
If I'm lucky some years I get the Thornton's egg which has the individual chocolates in as well.
The worst as got to be those branded ones with character e.g. Kinnertons
Would it upset you if I posted the picture of the easter egg I still have from last year because I haven't got round to eating it? :ashamed2:

This year I'm looking forward to the release of the oreo egg. :yes:

Edit:

My best easter egg: A pack of mini very dark eggs my Grandma got me 2 years ago. I think I still have some of them left but they were good :tongue:

My worst: Cadbury's cream egg
(edited 3 years ago)
I absolutely love the egg and spoon Cadbury eggs.
Original post by jemima0103
Well once a week my dad has been buying me creme eggs. I love the cadbury caramel eggs too.
If I'm lucky some years I get the Thornton's egg which has the individual chocolates in as well.
The worst as got to be those branded ones with character e.g. Kinnertons

Never heard of Kinnertons :K:

Original post by heldbygrace
Would it upset you if I posted the picture of the easter egg I still have from last year because I haven't got round to eating it? :ashamed2:

This year I'm looking forward to the release of the oreo egg. :yes:

Edit:

My best easter egg: A pack of mini very dark eggs my Grandma got me 2 years ago. I think I still have some of them left but they were good :tongue:

My worst: Cadbury's cream egg

Same, I don’t like creme egg either :five:

Wow how do you have enough self-control to keep a chocolate egg for the whole year? :eek:

Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
I absolutely love the egg and spoon Cadbury eggs.

Never tried these.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Never heard of Kinnertons :K:

Wow how do you have enough self-control to keep a chocolate egg for the whole year? :eek:

Never tried these.

848F5B38-6F2F-4CED-B713-1D98224D494E.jpeg

It’s scrumptious. 😊

It’s scrumptious. 😊

I’ve always been sceptical that you pay more than what you get with those. Looks like a lot of packaging but not much chocolate.
I’ve always been sceptical that you pay more than what you get with those. Looks like a lot of packaging but not much chocolate.

You do to be honest. The eggs are regular sized I’ll take a pic of it when I’ll go get some later on. 😊

But you can’t beat it’s taste though.
You do to be honest. The eggs are regular sized I’ll take a pic of it when I’ll go get some later on. 😊

But you can’t beat it’s taste though.

I’m tempted to try them now :colone:
I’m tempted to try them now :colone:

It’s silky and oh calorific.

Spoiler

It’s silky and oh calorific.

Spoiler

Calories don’t bother me - I’ve never counted calories in my life.

Haha I don't really like it, especially plain milk chocolate. Im more of a cake person :yep: I'm currently in love with the salted caramel cake my local cafe makes, it's so good. :eating:

It’s scrumptious. 😊

I totally second this they're soooo good! Especially the oreo ones, I just eat the filling and give the chocolate to someone else :colondollar:
Original post by heldbygrace
Haha I don't really like it, especially plain milk chocolate. Im more of a cake person :yep: I'm currently in love with the salted caramel cake my local cafe makes, it's so good. :eating:

I totally second this they're soooo good! Especially the oreo ones, I just eat the filling and give the chocolate to someone else :colondollar:

I love cake too. I don’t each chocolate bars much anymore so I get my chocolate fix in cakes, cupcakes and doughnuts :awesome:
I don’t have an Easter egg
The title can be taken very, very wrongly... :rofl:
Original post by Ducky_MoMo

But how...
Original post by Ducky_MoMo

Eh?
Eh?

How can you not like Creme Eggs😉

Quick Reply