The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Foundation art course applicants 2021

Anyone that’s already applied or received offers for the foundation at Kingston feel free to connect here :smile:))

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by umbr
Anyone that’s already applied or received offers for the foundation at Kingston feel free to connect here :smile:))

I submitted my application on the day of the deadline and haven’t received a reply yet so I’m just wondering if anyone had received any replies :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by umbr
I submitted my application on the day of the deadline and haven’t received a reply yet so I’m just wondering if anyone had received any replies :smile:

I’m in the same boat tbh and I’m getting a bit nervous
Reply 3
Original post by shnice_
I’m in the same boat tbh and I’m getting a bit nervous

Same I’m thinking about contacting them, maybe calling them or sending an email to ask about the progress of it
Reply 4
Original post by umbr
Same I’m thinking about contacting them, maybe calling them or sending an email to ask about the progress of it

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Could you please let me know if you get a response?
Reply 5
Original post by shnice_
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Could you please let me know if you get a response?

Yeah of course, I think I’ll wait another week as I think I remember reading on a different thread that they’d see all applications by March so I’ll wait till March but after that I’ll call
Hi guys, I've applied for the foundation course as well. I rang today and spoke to a member of the admissions team - he said my application is still pending, so they haven't made a decision yet. He said they'll email within the next 5 days, so hopefully we'll have news by next week.

Fingers and toes crossed for us all!!!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys, I've applied for the foundation course as well. I rang today and spoke to a member of the admissions team - he said my application is still pending, so they haven't made a decision yet. He said they'll email within the next 5 days, so hopefully we'll have news by next week.

Fingers and toes crossed for us all!!!

That’s so great! Good on you for contacting them I’m just too shy lol, hopefully we all receive some good news soon!
Reply 8
Hi guys! I just wanted to know if any of you had heard anything from admissions yet. I got a text last thursday saying that they were processing applications but that’s all i’ve had so far
Reply 9
Haven’t gotten anything yet. I also got a text as well on Thursday but that’s all I’ve had as well, I did call them but they just said processing applications were taking a while
Reply 10
Original post by umbr
Haven’t gotten anything yet. I also got a text as well on Thursday but that’s all I’ve had as well, I did call them but they just said processing applications were taking a while

all the waiting is making me quite anxious
Reply 11
Original post by shnice_
all the waiting is making me quite anxious

Same Im getting really nervous :/ I hope we here some good news very soon
I received an offer last monday
Reply 13
Original post by princess_sachi_
I received an offer last monday

Omg Congrats!! That’s so great!! If you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application and are they doing interviews?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by umbr
Omg Congrats!! That’s so great!! If you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application and are they doing interviews?

thanks!! I submitted my application on jan 26th and I didnt have to do an interview, not sure if any others did though
Reply 15
Original post by princess_sachi_
thanks!! I submitted my application on jan 26th and I didnt have to do an interview, not sure if any others did though

Ooh okay thank you sm for your reply! I submitted my application on the 1st feb so hopefully I’ll hear a reply soon but I’m happy you got an offer! :smile:
I've received an offer and submitted 31st Jan. Didn't need to do an interview either. Hopefully you guys will hear back soon!
Reply 17
Original post by oOooO0oo
I've received an offer and submitted 31st Jan. Didn't need to do an interview either. Hopefully you guys will hear back soon!

Ooh congrats to you!! It seems like they’re getting round to the later admissions so we haven’t got to wait too long for a reply, but it’s really nice to hear everyone getting offers! ☺️
Reply 18
Original post by oOooO0oo

congratulations!!!
Original post by umbr
Ooh congrats to you!! It seems like they’re getting round to the later admissions so we haven’t got to wait too long for a reply, but it’s really nice to hear everyone getting offers! ☺️

Thank you! Hope that you receive a reply soon. :smile:

Original post by shnice_
congratulations!!!

Thanks!
C̶o̶n̶g̶r̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶ ̶A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶?̶ I'm not sure since I haven't heard back from CSM yet.

EDIT: omg mixed up the usernames!! My bad lol
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending