Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Aston University 2021 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 4nk1t
Hi everyone
I am really confused between Aston, BCU and Coventry for Msc in Finance
Can someone please let me know if Aston is really good against all of them other then ranking?

I think Aston is higher ranked, BCU is the lowest out of the three
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by GiselleQE
i recently got an offer from aston to do business and economics but i'm undecided between aston and NTU anyone else??

I was stuck between these 2 aswell because I like nottingham as a student city and its closer to home but aston has the better business school so I firmed ittt
Original post by Anonymous
I was stuck between these 2 aswell because I like nottingham as a student city and its closer to home but aston has the better business school so I firmed ittt

I’m also stuck with the two but I think I’m going to pick ntu cause of the student life but Astons business school is so much better , I’m unsure!
Reply 83
Hi! I'm applying for Law LLB, I currently study English Lit, Psychology and History.
Any other law applicants??
Reply 84
Original post by Nehansn
Just got my offer for law LLB yesterday!!

Are there any groupchats??

Hey, I got an offer for law LLB as well! Haven't seen anyone else message so thought I would reply haha
I applied before the original deadline and had my acknowledge email not long after but still nothing else
Has anyone had their interview for pharmacy?
Original post by hanaaaaaaaaae
Anyone else doing International Business at Aston?
Im studying IT, Business and Sociology currently :smile:

Hi, I applied for International business but with modern language. Im still thinking if I should firm it tho:smile:
Im currently studying English Lit, Geography, and Business
Does anyone else have their pharmacy interview today?
Original post by Shila_18
I also applied for psychology!

Heyy, I also applied for psychology with a placement year at Aston!
Original post by myaaax._
I applied to do psychology but want to know how likely it is whether i would get an offer from them :frown: I'm currently studying psychology, sociology and biology

Heyy, I also applied for Psychology with a placement year at Aston and I have a conditional offer now. Have you heard anything from them yet?
(edited 3 years ago)
how long do aston uni usually take to give offers after interviews?
Original post by 02blacksheep17
Hi, I applied for International business but with modern language. Im still thinking if I should firm it tho:smile:
Im currently studying English Lit, Geography, and Business

i loved all the choices i chose for uni but aston topped it off for business so i firmed them after debating with myself so much ahaha, if you have any questions just dm meee x
are there any aston uni groupchats??
Does anyone else have their pharmacy interview today?

I had mine on that day, how did yours go?
Original post by Kim.023
I had mine on that day, how did yours go?

I ended up getting an offer. Did you?
I ended up getting an offer. Did you?

I haven't had my offer, I've heard of a few ppl getting their offers so I'm kinda scared I'll be getting rejected :frown:
Hi what accommodation is good for socials, rooms etc? If someone could give the general feel of each place that would be great :smile:
I have put Aston as my insurance to do optometry, let me know if any of you are taking the same course!
Original post by Kim.023
I haven't had my offer, I've heard of a few ppl getting their offers so I'm kinda scared I'll be getting rejected :frown:

I'm sure you'll be getting an offer. I think the interview was just to see how you are as a person.
Are you thinking of going to Aston?

Quick Reply

Latest