The Student Room Group

I don't even remember any A level content

I got into healthcare science at St George's I am in a gap year right now but I am ngl I barely remember any A level biology content and uni is hard and I wanna do well but honestly not studying for months and not even sitting A levels I am scared.
Literally same. I did Spanish for A Level and it was such a great subject but I feel really guilty that if I was to fly to a Spanish speaking country I would only know some basic phrases now
Reply 2
Original post by c_buttriss
Literally same. I did Spanish for A Level and it was such a great subject but I feel really guilty that if I was to fly to a Spanish speaking country I would only know some basic phrases now

are in yr 13 now or are u doing gap year too
Original post by victoriu
are in yr 13 now or are u doing gap year too

I’m at uni now in first year. I do want to do some travelling when I can with friends in the summer or next summer so would be useful to get back into it a bit.
I'm studying biology now im just in my first year and after leaving school early with covid and not even finishing the A-level content and no exam i thought i was screwed, but it was fine. The lecturers go over the stuff like a recap so that's helpful and there were topics other people had done in school and i hadn't and vice versa. I think you'll be fine because half the stuff i was learning was brand new for everyone . You could try watching the odd short youtube video just to help u revise a few main topics but i really think you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest