The Student Room Group

Applicant Day Bedfordshire 10th March

Hi All

I have received an offer to attend an Applicant day with Bedfordshire uni for Nursing course on 10th March. I haven't heard back from them yet but to book my space it tells me I need a number to be found on my offer letter.

I haven't had this or a notification through Track. Has anyone else had this?

Thanks!!
Original post by cazjane.white
Hi All

I have received an offer to attend an Applicant day with Bedfordshire uni for Nursing course on 10th March. I haven't heard back from them yet but to book my space it tells me I need a number to be found on my offer letter.

I haven't had this or a notification through Track. Has anyone else had this?

Thanks!!

hi, have you tried your personal ID on track , thats all i can think of. if that doesn't work , don't hesitate to contact the uni.
Reply 2
they sent me a letter for applicant days for nursing, which is what i applied for, but they gave me an unconditional offer for health and social care which is already updated on track. i was confused about why they sent me an applicant day invite too🥴
Original post by zoecbrown
hi, have you tried your personal ID on track , thats all i can think of. if that doesn't work , don't hesitate to contact the uni.

Thank you, I will try tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Original post by ellm4e
they sent me a letter for applicant days for nursing, which is what i applied for, but they gave me an unconditional offer for health and social care which is already updated on track. i was confused about why they sent me an applicant day invite too🥴

Congratulations on your offer! That's fantastic 🥳
It's weird because I haven't heard from them for a while then I received a little pad and pen through the post and it said 'thank you for hosing Bedfordshire uni' (or words to that effect!) very weird haha. I am hoping they halve offered me a place but not yet updated UCAS Track

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending