The Student Room Group

Let's get to know each other!

Hi! My name is Trinity! (I don't like my name haha) I lived in the UK up until 1 year ago aka 2020, I live in the US now. And it's not as bad as I thought it would be... Surprisingly we're not on lockdown yet! So, that's a good thing!
I don't have much to say... But I would like to get to know some of you all! Just a small decent and friendly conversation!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rawrspamz
Hi! My name is Trinity! (I don't like my name haha) I lived in the UK up until 1 year ago aka 2020, I live in the US now. And it's not as bad as I thought it would be... Surprisingly we're not on lockdown yet! So, that's a good thing!
I don't have much to say... But I would like to get to know some of you all! Just a small decent and friendly conversation!

U acc have a nice name :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by the_pharaoh
U acc have a nice name :smile:

Aw thank you! My mum told me a while back that she was thinking about calling me Jasmine but I got stuck with Trinity. But Thank you, I've never really liked my name haha.:h:
Aw thank you! My mum told me a while back that she was thinking about calling me Jasmine but I got stuck with Trinity. But Thank you, I've never really liked my name haha.:h:

its unique ill give u that

Hello Trinity, nice name. 😊 How are you?
Reply 5
Hi!
I actually was looking for jobs and also I was going to the US to visit a friend I haven't seen for years. She usually flies over to see me but instead, I flew over to her so she doesn't have to keep spending money. But once I got to the US to meet her I fell in love with the place! I actually started looking at apartments with her because I was so interested in living there. It's quite nice. I was only going to see her for a day or two but ended up moving there.
Reply 6
its unique ill give u that

Thank you!:h:
Reply 7
hiyaa!
Thank you!:h:

how old are you?
Reply 9
Original post by sophmeh
hiyaa!

HiiiI!
Reply 10
how old are you?

I just turned 18 about a week ago! What about you? (You don't have to answer)
I just turned 18 about a week ago! What about you? (You don't have to answer)

im only 15
Reply 12
im only 15

Lucky number 15! My brother is 19 and he goes "I wish I was 15 again, I'd rather stay 15 than this age" I'm so confused about why he wishes that! What's so good about the age of 15? Is there anything special about it haha. Sorry, I'm a bit weird if you didn't notice!
Lucky number 15! My brother is 19 and he goes "I wish I was 15 again, I'd rather stay 15 than this age" I'm so confused about why he wishes that! What's so good about the age of 15? Is there anything special about it haha. Sorry, I'm a bit weird if you didn't notice!

dw about it 😂
honestly i see nothing special a bit restricted yet under our parents care thats the only adv i can think of besides that even school rn has gotten hard cuz im at the end of my gcse years
Reply 14
dw about it 😂
honestly i see nothing special a bit restricted yet under our parents care thats the only adv i can think of besides that even school rn has gotten hard cuz im at the end of my gcse years

Oh man! Haha My bad, But I get it and I'm sorry about that! I hope it get's easier anytime soon!
Trinity is a dope name

Is the food in Murica really as good as it looks? I've always wanted to go to America, and 2020 was gonna be my chance but COVID happened, and I'm stuck at home
Reply 16
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Trinity is a dope name

Is the food in Murica really as good as it looks? I've always wanted to go to America, and 2020 was gonna be my chance but COVID happened, and I'm stuck at home

Awe thank you!

And yes it's actually pretty dang good! The best thing I've probably tasted that I found so good was Lava Cake as a dessert and mainly all the Chinese restaurants! And I'm sorry about that! Hopefully, you can come to America sometime soon! You'll love it!
Oh man! Haha My bad, But I get it and I'm sorry about that! I hope it get's easier anytime soon!

Nah dw it isn't that big of a deal just a bit of hard work and by the end of May it will ease cuz I would've been done with all exams
Reply 18
hey my name is piper I don't really like my first name I like my middle name better it is Jade but I live in Columbia TN but go to high school in Franklin TN but I mean it is okay up here but the thing is I just really want to get o know people I am also 15 and I want a guy that will treat me right and not just use me or cheat on me but that probably won't happen because I am ugly and yea but I just want to really want to get to know people.
Reply 19

hey Trinity, i really like ur name. I dont like my name it is piper i like middle name better it is jade

Quick Reply

Latest