Yup

do you know anyone that has done it so far
Original post by simba10
do you know anyone that has done it so far

No wbu
Reply 9
Original post by dontevenknow2
No wbu

Neither. I'm guessing you're here as well because that paper is being used as a mock since the exams have been cancelled

Spoiler

Original post by simba10
Neither. I'm guessing you're here as well because that paper is being used as a mock since the exams have been cancelled

Spoiler

did you find the paper by any chance
Original post by simba10
I've done the component 1 paper but my teacher won't say if it is the 2020 one or not. Has anyone got the questions to the Component 1 and 2 could you message me please

If you have it could you send it to me?
Reply 12
Could you send it to me too please? thank you!! 😁
I don’t have the physical questions because they’re meant to be secure or what ever it is. I can try to tell you what I could remember from it but I need the component 3 paper please
Reply 14
Aw that's no problem! If there was anything you can remember then that would be most appreciated! I do the component 3 2020 exam on the 20th of May so if there is anything I can remember then I will tell you! 😁😁
Original post by I33y_f
Aw that's no problem! If there was anything you can remember then that would be most appreciated! I do the component 3 2020 exam on the 20th of May so if there is anything I can remember then I will tell you! 😁😁

oof I've got mine in april.
Reply 16
Original post by simba10
I don’t have the physical questions because they’re meant to be secure or what ever it is. I can try to tell you what I could remember from it but I need the component 3 paper please

Can you remember what was on the component 2 paper ?
Original post by simba10

Can u pls tell me what u remember from it ?
anyone found the paper or know anyone whos done it ? either the wjec one or the eduqas one
Original post by dentdentdent2021
If you have it could you send it to me?

Original post by simba10

Could you tell me what came up??? Thank you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending