The Student Room Group

Higher Human Biology vs Higher Biology

What are the main differences between the two?
Reply 1
As someone who studied higher biology I can tell you it was very complicated and quite a lot of the topics were rather dull (in my experience anyway). I have friends who studied higher human biology and they seemed to enjoy it a lot more. Don’t know if that will help to sway your decision but just thought it may be useful to know. :smile:
Original post by Madison4
As someone who studied higher biology I can tell you it was very complicated and quite a lot of the topics were rather dull (in my experience anyway). I have friends who studied higher human biology and they seemed to enjoy it a lot more. Don’t know if that will help to sway your decision but just thought it may be useful to know. :smile:

Thank you for your response I had a quick question,
. What’s the main difference between higher biology and national 5 in terms of content ie. is it mostly about plants and the environment or does a large part of it cover the human body?
Reply 3
Original post by username5673308
Thank you for your response I had a quick question,
. What’s the main difference between higher biology and national 5 in terms of content ie. is it mostly about plants and the environment or does a large part of it cover the human body?

A lot of the same topics from Nat 5 are covered but in greater detail. There isn’t that much about the human body in the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending