?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am addicted whats ur fav flavour??? What others shall i try xxx
leojmcfaul
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
me too. but im weird and i really like getting the raspberry fruit tea with tapioca boba and apple jelly. damn now i want bubble tea
LiuYfeiHuaMulan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
(Original post by leojmcfaul)
me too. but im weird and i really like getting the raspberry fruit tea with tapioca boba and apple jelly. damn now i want bubble tea
lol sorry...whats's the difference between tapioca and boba
leojmcfaul
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by LiuYfeiHuaMulan)
lol sorry...whats's the difference between tapioca and boba
oh, well at my local bubbleology u can ask for tapioca boba which is the normal one or popping boba, i googled it and it said "Unlike traditional boba, which is tapioca-based, popping boba is made using the spherification process that relies on the reaction of sodium alginate and either calcium chloride or calcium lactate"
LiuYfeiHuaMulan
Rep:
?
oh, well at my local bubbleology u can ask for tapioca boba which is the normal one or popping boba, i googled it and it said "Unlike traditional boba, which is tapioca-based, popping boba is made using the spherification process that relies on the reaction of sodium alginate and either calcium chloride or calcium lactate"
oh lol I didn't know tapioca was boba lol thanks xxx
LiuYfeiHuaMulan
Rep:
?
OMG they are also doing loyalty cards, do you have one??? I have already gone twice so next time I am getting one
leojmcfaul
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by LiuYfeiHuaMulan)
OMG they are also doing loyalty cards, do you have one??? I have already gone twice so next time I am getting one
ooo i didnt know that, maybe ill get one next time i go
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
explain to me what that is
LiuYfeiHuaMulan
Rep:
?
(Original post by tinygirl96)
explain to me what that is
bubble tea shop search it up xxx westfield stratford xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads