The Student Room Group

Leicester A100 / A199 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by David Wong
hahahaha good point. i am definitely getting as far as possible from home looooool

Leicester was my 1st offer, I'm still waiting to hear back from Manchester, Newcastle and Liverpool. Leicester is quite close to where I live so I do want to go a bit further away but I would still be happy going to Leicester aswell.
Hi there!

I received an offer yesterday but I haven't received an email from the admissions team so I was wondering whether anyone's in the same boat? I was also wondering if there's a specific date I will have to accept the offer?
Reply 22
Hi guys :smile: Got my offer during my chemistry class and I had to bottle up the excitement loool

congrats. Do you mind sharing yours stats and when you get interviewed ?
Original post by premedfun
Hi there!

I received an offer yesterday but I haven't received an email from the admissions team so I was wondering whether anyone's in the same boat? I was also wondering if there's a specific date I will have to accept the offer?

I'm the same as you mate, I received an offer yday through ucas track but haven't received any other email yet so don't worry about that. I'm sure an email will come on monday. You can only accept the offer after all of your unis reply to you but i think the deadline for accepting is in June.
Got an offer yesterday
Reply 25
oh niceeee well done! nah leicester is my first offer too. I got rejected post-interview from two others and now waiting on manchester.

oooh, it's great that you've gotten an offer from the uni you plan to firm tho ! also waiting on manny, hope they get back to us soon </3

Original post by smith5211
I’ve received an offer from Bristol as well so far, still waiting on Sheffield and Southampton

congrats on the bristol offer !!
Original post by Jeeez678
I'm the same as you mate, I received an offer yday through ucas track but haven't received any other email yet so don't worry about that. I'm sure an email will come on monday. You can only accept the offer after all of your unis reply to you but i think the deadline for accepting is in June.

Ah right I see - thanks!!
Original post by smith5211
I’ve received an offer from Bristol as well so far, still waiting on Sheffield and Southampton

I’m waiting on Sheffield too! I think we hear in March, though my interviewers were kinda grumpy so not too sure I’ll get an offer ....
Reply 28
anyone had an offer email from them yet??
Original post by Stylesouts
Is Leicester going to be anyone’s firm

Yeah I think so
Reply 30
Original post by JTS12
anyone had an offer email from them yet??

nope :s-smilie: received a letter in the mail tho with a big red 'CONGRATULATIONS' lmfao
Original post by qeachy
nope :s-smilie: received a letter in the mail tho with a big red 'CONGRATULATIONS' lmfao

Hahhah same here! It is pretty cute ngl
Leicester was my 1st offer, I'm still waiting to hear back from Manchester, Newcastle and Liverpool. Leicester is quite close to where I live so I do want to go a bit further away but I would still be happy going to Leicester aswell.

Nice! I'm waiting for Manchester too but I am set on firming Leicester now. That's nice you live near! Good luck with the other unis:smile:
Original post by qeachy

Same lolllllllll 😂😂😂
Original post by Stylesouts
Is Leicester going to be anyone’s firm

Yeppp I think so
Reply 35
Hahhah same here! It is pretty cute ngl

Original post by icecream03
Same lolllllllll 😂😂😂

our postmen know we got accepted into leicester now lmfao
Reply 36
Heyy everyone. I got my offer last Friday. Anyone know how long till you get a letter? I still haven’t got anything from them.
Cheers!
Original post by qeachy
our postmen know we got accepted into leicester now

I got my letter yday, my letter doesnt say anything medicine specific and is quite generic? Is urs the same? Also, have u had any emails from the uni yet?
Original post by meg0148
Heyy everyone. I got my offer last Friday. Anyone know how long till you get a letter? I still haven’t got anything from them.
Cheers!

I got mine on friday and got the letter yday so you should receive yours soon.
Reply 39
I got my letter yday, my letter doesnt say anything medicine specific and is quite generic? Is urs the same? Also, have u had any emails from the uni yet?

yep, mine was also pretty generic! and no emails from the uni yet :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending