The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

depends, if she's hairier than me no..but otherwise yes
:tongue:She can shave it is easy
Reply 3
Original post by jonathon11100
:tongue:She can shave it is easy

fine hair all over her body? It’s extremely time consuming and can’t be done all the time I’m afraid :/
I'd just get laser personally, but body hair is natural and it is a pain to remove all the time.
Original post by mon166
fine hair all over her body? It’s extremely time consuming and can’t be done all the time I’m afraid :/

Just shave everyday
Just shave everyday

do you shave your entire body everyday?
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
do you shave your entire body everyday?

I am not a woman though

Body hair is unfeminine
Maybe. Women who don't shave under their arms are a nono for me though (pun intended).
I am not a woman though

Body hair is unfeminine

Hair is hair.....doesn't matter where it is.

If you don't shave every tiny hair off your body, don't expect your girlfriend to do the same
Reply 10

If you don't shave every tiny hair off your body, don't expect your girlfriend to do the same

yuhppp!

Body hair is unfeminine

*laughs in PCOS*
Reply 12
Original post by CoolCavy
*laughs in PCOS*

oh yeah I think I might have that, I definitely have signs of hirsutism but not sure if I have PCOS. Is it possible to have hirsutism and not PCOS?
Depends. If if looks sexy/good on her, then why not.

Hairy body is fine for me too. I just prefer shaven. I will shave body hair for my gf
People have their own preferences, so some will have an attraction and some won't. However, putting a girl down for it or calling her gross/disgusting/unnatural or whatever is wrong. Hair is natural and it's the girl's choice on what she does with it.
I am not a woman though

Body hair is unfeminine

Femininity is a social construct. Body hair is natural and not exclusive to men.
Original post by mon166
oh yeah I think I might have that, I definitely have signs of hirsutism but not sure if I have PCOS. Is it possible to have hirsutism and not PCOS?

You can do yeh, I believe ethnic minority women have a higher rate of hirsutism

Not everyone with hirtutism has PCOS and not everyone with PCOS has hirtuism (it's just very common)

It's still worth getting checked out though, especially if your menstural cycle is irregular as that is another indicator of potential PCOS
It’s kinda weird how people prefer girls completely shaven, sounds kinda infantilising to me.
Original post by DiamondDia
infantilising

what that

Latest