The Student Room Group

What is your favourite European cuisine?

I grew up in the Basque Country so I live for tapas, jamón serrano, pinchos, etc.

Scroll to see replies

Polish for sure! My grandparents were Polish and made the best food. I have their recipes and love making it myself.
Reply 2
Chinese food.
Portuguese
Italian and Swiss.
Reply 5
Koreans are white and western so Bulgogi, Kimchi, Hoeddeok, Japchae and soju
Chinese
Reply 7
Original post by CatGentleman
I grew up in the Basque Country so I live for tapas, jamón serrano, pinchos, etc.

I like Italian food like pizza or pasta or tiramisu.
Original post by spanker
Chinese food.

Original post by bts_
Koreans are white and western so Bulgogi, Kimchi, Hoeddeok, Japchae and soju

Original post by tinygirl96
Chinese

European
Original post by londonmyst
Italian and Swiss.

I literally only know chocolates and Fondue from Switzerland, Idk if their cuisine has anything else?:tongue:
Italian for me. I'm making myself hungry for stuffed veal and all it's crispy garlicy trimmings just thinking about it. :redface:
Original post by StriderHort
Italian for me. I'm making myself hungry for stuffed veal and all it's crispy garlicy trimmings just thinking about it. :redface:

what is it stuffed with?
European

It is, if its European ingredients and cooked in Europe.
Original post by spanker
It is, if its European ingredients and cooked in Europe.

Not sure if srs but that's not what European cuisine means.
what is it stuffed with?

Was mozerella stuffed and covered in a sort of marscaponey tomato sauce.
Italian.

So many dishes I like to cook and to eat. Pizza, noodles and fish - these Italian foods make my day.
Original post by Kallisto
Italian.

So many dishes I like to cook and to eat. Pizza, noodles and fish - these Italian foods make my day.

what kind of fish?
I literally only know chocolates and Fondue from Switzerland, Idk if their cuisine has anything else?:tongue:

I also like carac, engadiner nusstorte, champagne luxemburgerli, malakoff and zuger kirschtorte. :tong:

This evening I'm looking after a trio of dogue de bordeax boys addicted to swiss cuisine.
Their diet revolves around dog friendly versions of: alplermagronen, capuns, churer fleishtorte, landjager, lucanica, luganighetta, pastetli, polenta, raclette du valais, riz casimir and rooschti.
I've not experienced too many European cuisines yet, but so far my favourite has been Spanish. I think it's definitely underrated and overshadowed by its French and Italian neighbours, even though it's deliciously satisfying. :rambo: :fluffy:
what kind of fish?

Salmon or coalfish fried in a self-made batter. The best what you can serve to it is a delicious risotto!

Quick Reply

Latest