The Student Room Group

he joined my sc priv story

does this mean anything?
Original post by Anonymous
does this mean anything?

What do you mean by "he joined"? Don't you have to add people?
Reply 2
Original post by Brysingr18
What do you mean by "he joined"? Don't you have to add people?

no i put it on my story and he joined, like on my public
Might’ve been accidental
Reply 4
does it mean he likes you? umm no. but maybe he considered you closer friends, or wants to get to know you better...:smile: tbh I don't think there's an exact answer to this 😁
Reply 5
Original post by Lwexi12
does it mean he likes you? umm no. but maybe he considered you closer friends, or wants to get to know you better...:smile: tbh I don't think there's an exact answer to this

we arent friends at all, he has spoken to me a few times but we defo arent friends, im also confident it wasnt a mistake
Reply 6
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Might’ve been accidental

and if it wasnt?
Reply 7
Maybe ask him idk you know him better than I do.

Actually did you want him to join your private story? If not just delete him of it. There solved your problems hun x
Reply 8
we arent friends at all, he has spoken to me a few times but we defo arent friends, im also confident it wasnt a mistake

well then maybe its his way of saying he would like to get to know you better :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Flors
Maybe ask him idk you know him better than I do.

Actually did you want him to join your private story? If not just delete him of it. There solved your problems hun x

Original post by Lwexi12
well then maybe its his way of saying he would like to get to know you better :smile:

tbh i didnt intend for him to join but he did, if he wants to get to know me better, what should i do? he has tried to speak to me a few times in real life
Reply 10
tbh i didnt intend for him to join but he did, if he wants to get to know me better, what should i do? he has tried to speak to me a few times in real life

Do you want to speak to him?

well if he tried talking to you then maybe he really does want to be ur friend or he may have a little crush hehe. I Say if you want to go one way, to just start a conversation up and gradually get to know each other, or you could be straight forward and just ask him why he joined and his intentions are. :smile:
Original post by Lwexi12
well if he tried talking to you then maybe he really does want to be ur friend or he may have a little crush hehe. I Say if you want to go one way, to just start a conversation up and gradually get to know each other, or you could be straight forward and just ask him why he joined and his intentions are. :smile:

im wayyyy too scared for that ahaha
Original post by Flors
Do you want to speak to him?

nahhh id rather him speak to me first
im wayyyy too scared for that ahaha

Lol thats ok, dont do anything you don't want to, I was just giving suggestions
Reply 15
nahhh id rather him speak to me first

Okay great if he approaches you then speak to him, don't stress he might have meant nothing by it x
He probably wants to see what you're up to. He might be shy at approaching you or trying to start up a conversation with you.
If he's tried before and got no answer / response from you in the past, this could be his way of seeing what you're doing and hope you'll notice, and reach out to him.
Reply 17
He could just be nosy.
Original post by Adz2042
He probably wants to see what you're up to. He might be shy at approaching you or trying to start up a conversation with you.
If he's tried before and got no answer / response from you in the past, this could be his way of seeing what you're doing and hope you'll notice, and reach out to him.

so he wants me to make the first move

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending