The Student Room Group

How many game consoles do you own?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Amiga, sega mega drive, gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo3ds, Tiger Gamescom, Playsation 1,2,3,4, Playsation Portable x2, Gamecube, Nintendo Switch

*I no longer have my ps1 or Amiga

I have a few games which have increased in value over the years too...
ps 1, ps2, ps3, ps4 and psp
i really love gaming
Original post by 6lack
I have a Xbox Series S and a Xbox 360 (I recently got the 360 as I wanted to revisit some classics).

No intention of getting a PS5, my son has an Xbox One so once that dies I’ll either give him my Series S and upgrade myself to Series X OR just buy him a Series S. Praying his Xbox doesn’t die anytime soon as its hard to get the new consoles.

I own a Nintendo 2ds and a switch last game I got was the legend of Zelda breath of the wild which is a game I recommend everyone play if they can afford it ofc
Reply 23
Original post by nikkiblonsky
I own a Nintendo 2ds and a switch last game I got was the legend of Zelda breath of the wild which is a game I recommend everyone play if they can afford it ofc

I have this, but I don't know when i'm going to get round to it..

I literally have a backlog of 30+ games to get through.........
Original post by ANM775
I have this, but I don't know when i'm going to get round to it..

I literally have a backlog of 30+ games to get through.........

lucky you! lol
1 and it is my ancient 3ds. My parents don't like the idea of me owning games consoles so I was lucky to even have my 3ds lmao
Reply 26
Original post by _pr3tzl_
1 and it is my ancient 3ds. My parents don't like the idea of me owning games consoles so I was lucky to even have my 3ds lmao

Why?

Your Dad worried your mums gonna run off with Mario or something?
N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, Dreamcast, and from handhelds, the OG gameboy, Gameboy color, DS and 3DS.
Original post by _pr3tzl_

3DS = ancient...?

I'm old...
zero
Reply 30
Original post by V℮rsions
zero

:console:
Original post by ANM775
Why?

Your Dad worried your mums gonna run off with Mario or something?

No, I wasn't good at managing my time and they didn't want me sitting inside all the time xD I used to be quite obsessive over stuff when I was younger
Original post by CatGentleman
3DS = ancient...?

I'm old...

it's because i had this device since 2012 lol
zero
PS4, Xbox series s, Xbox 360 :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest