The Student Room Group

Specsavers Apprenticeship

Applied for an apprenticeship at Specsavers cause I just don’t think a levels and uni are for me tbh. Wondering if anyone’s got some experience with Specsavers and what the hiring/recruitment process is like? Also wondering how long it’ll take for them to get back to me? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by tanyxm.ichaels
Applied for an apprenticeship at Specsavers cause I just don’t think a levels and uni are for me tbh. Wondering if anyone’s got some experience with Specsavers and what the hiring/recruitment process is like? Also wondering how long it’ll take for them to get back to me? Thanks

did you end up doing the apprenticeship?
Original post by visuals
did you end up doing the apprenticeship?

No, they emailed saying the pandemic has affected their recruitment and stuff and to apply later x
which one you applying for
I am currently doing the optical assistant apprenticeship and it’s the best thing I ever applied for. The long thing is the learning but they give you lots of time to do this and you have a coach that will assist you in any matter. I’m finding hard to catch up with some work as my iLearn account still pending but hopefully I would be able to do my work at home these days. I really recommend you to apply for this. There’s so many interesting things that you can learn and it’s such a great opportunity to progress in further careers.
Reply 5
Original post by Elishbabe
I am currently doing the optical assistant apprenticeship and it’s the best thing I ever applied for. The long thing is the learning but they give you lots of time to do this and you have a coach that will assist you in any matter. I’m finding hard to catch up with some work as my iLearn account still pending but hopefully I would be able to do my work at home these days. I really recommend you to apply for this. There’s so many interesting things that you can learn and it’s such a great opportunity to progress in further careers.

Thank you!! I have some other questions so have messaged you

My daughter has been invited in for a work trial. Any help on what she can expect would be much appreciated!
Original post by diesel1973
My daughter has been invited in for a work trial. Any help on what she can expect would be much appreciated!

Hey!! Of course! Just tell her to go with the flow and show interest. That’s what they wanna see really on the work trial. How she interacts with customers and colleagues and how motivated she is to start. Tell her to ask as many questions as she wants but trust me, the job is Hers already if they asked her to come for the trial. Good luck!!! Xx
Original post by visuals
Thank you!! I have some other questions so have messaged you

Hey sorry for the late reply, you you still have some questions do not hesitate to contact me!! Xx
Reply 9
Hey sorry for the late reply, you you still have some questions do not hesitate to contact me!! Xx

this is really late lmao but messaged you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending