The Student Room Group

What platform do u lot play on?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
PS4 and Switch

I don't do PC gaming.
Can't be bothered to update my graphics card every 3 weeks and all that malarkey..

If I want to play a game, I buy a console so I can be sure it'll 100% work
Original post by ANM775
PS4 and Switch

I don't do PC gaming.
Can't be bothered to update my graphics card every 3 weeks and all that malarkey..

fav PS4 games? I wanna play again im always at home with nothing to do
Original post by BigSkengMan
Xbox? Pc? Playstation? Wii?

what u use?

ik this is a old post but I play ps4 and the switch
Original post by CatGentleman

apex legends is fun (might of heard of it its pretty popular)
Original post by hailhailey
ik this is a old post but I play ps4 and the switch

what do you play on Switch? Have you played Zelda?
Reply 25
Original post by CatGentleman

My Top 3 are

Final Fantasy 15
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
God of War

All 3 games I would rate in the 9.3 to 9.5 range

It is rare I give games a 9, and I've never given a game 10

Not knowing anything about you I'd say I think God of War is the game you would enjoy most out of the three.
Original post by Afrrcyn
what do you play on Switch? Have you played Zelda?

i wanna get zelda ive heard of it and it looks are pretty good game. I only have a few games but I play acnh, mariocart8, splatoon2 and rocket league
Original post by ANM775
PS4 and Switch

I don't do PC gaming.

What do you do when your PS4 and Switch needs to update their software? Pretend it's not happening? :tongue:
PC, Switch lite and PS5
PS6 or rObLoX :laugh:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Bookworm_88
PS6 or rObLoX :laugh:

Spoiler

Original post by BigSkengMan
Xbox? Pc? Playstation? Wii?

what u use?

PC, PS4 (PS5 when I can get one) and Vita
PC, Xbox
Reply 33
Original post by StriderHort
What do you do when your PS4 and Switch needs to update their software? Pretend it's not happening? :tongue:

actually I try not to update my firmware much on both consoles for various reasons...

i'm currently checking the ps4 twitter everyday so that if it says a new firmware update is dropping today i can disconnect my PS4 from the internet or else it automatically downloads it and tries to force you to install it each time you switch the console on
Original post by ANM775
actually I try not to update my firmware much on both consoles for various reasons...

Can I ask what those reasons are?
PS4
Reply 36
I want to jailbreak my ps4. but no jailbreak currently exists for the firmware i'm on. which means I must wait till one comes about.

I've already jailbroken my switch, ...but updating a jailbroken switch is more complicated then updating a normal switch because you need to do stuff like update sig patches, update atmosphere, get the right hekate or fusee ...etc and sometimes things go wrong or the new firmware isn't that compatabile with the new atmosphere and you need to wait till all the bugs or sorted or make do with a buggy setup

the last time i updated my switch half my games and several apps stopped working. i also lost the ability to install games. it was a disaster! it took 12-14 hours in total to get everything working to an acceptable level again, and the only reason i managed to do that was because a new atmosphere got released which must of fixed the bugs.

all in all, updating firmware can cause compatibility trouble ....and i only aim to do it in future only if there's a new game i really want to play
Original post by ANM775
I want to jailbreak my ps4. but no jailbreak currently exists for the firmware i'm on. which means I must wait till one comes about.

I've already jailbroken my switch, ...but updating a jailbroken switch is more complicated then updating a normal switch because you need to do stuff like update sig patches, update atmosphere, get the right hekate or fusee ...etc and sometimes things go wrong or the new firmware isn't that compatabile with the new atmosphere and you need to wait till all the bugs or sorted or make do with a buggy setup

the last time i updated my switch half my games and several apps stopped working. i also lost the ability to install games. it was a disaster! it took 12-14 hours in total to get everything working to an acceptable level again, and the only reason i managed to do that was because a new atmosphere got released which must of fixed the bugs.

all in all, updating firmware can cause compatibility trouble ....and i only aim to do it in future only if there's a new game i really want to play

Fair enough, jailbreaking was pretty much the only reason I could think of :yy:
ps5 and a switch
ps4

Quick Reply

Latest