The Student Room Group

Rsm 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.kh1
Accepted an offer for a grad role at RSM, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask :smile:

How long was the wait between being shortlisted after the VI and being invited to the assessment centre?
anyone done the corporate finance AC's
Original post by dripper
Hi I just got an email saying I was shortlisted from the video interview. Any idea what happened to you?

Hey, same happened to me too, which role did you apply to and when did you apply?
Original post by colliecat
Hey, same happened to me too, which role did you apply to and when did you apply?

Econ Consultant - Cambridge, what about you?
Original post by dripper
Econ Consultant - Cambridge, what about you?

Corporate Finance: M&A / DD, Stoke
hey guys could anyone who done the virtual AC give some tips on how it went and what we should expect? Feel free to PM me aswell :smile:
Original post by colliecat
Corporate Finance: M&A / DD, Stoke

whens your AC? :smile:
Original post by a.kh1
Accepted an offer for a grad role at RSM, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask :smile:

Congratulations!I was told in the AC shortlist of audit graduate, could you give me some tips to prepare for AC, and is there only interview and case study in AC?
Anyone apply audit graduate in Stoke-on-Trent Aug 2021 intake
anyone know when the M&A Manchester graduate AC is
"We are currently in the process of arranging a date and time for our virtual assessment centre. We will be in contact with you in due course regarding the next stage of your application.

Please note, we cannot guarantee an invitation to a virtual assessment centre, due to roles potentially filling and the capacity of our assessment days."

Hi, what does this mean? Did I pass my video interview or does everyone get this
Original post by dripper
"We are currently in the process of arranging a date and time for our virtual assessment centre. We will be in contact with you in due course regarding the next stage of your application.

Please note, we cannot guarantee an invitation to a virtual assessment centre, due to roles potentially filling and the capacity of our assessment days."

Hi, what does this mean? Did I pass my video interview or does everyone get this

It means you passed their benchmark score for the VI but there's no guarantee you will be invited to an AC just yet. Once they arrange an AC, they will invite those with the highest scores first, and you might be in that group of people. If you're not, the role could potentially be filled before you get a chance to attend an AC. In that case, they'll give you the option of transferring your application to another available role.
Reply 92
Hi guys! I had my AC today, just been invited to meet with a partner tomorrow. Wondering has anybody else had the same? They said it’s not an interview but more to get to know one another and have some questions prepared, thanks!
Original post by Samhil
Hi guys! I had my AC today, just been invited to meet with a partner tomorrow. Wondering has anybody else had the same? They said it’s not an interview but more to get to know one another and have some questions prepared, thanks!

hey congrats!! what role did you apply for?
I have literally been on hold after passing the VI for two months now. Is there a phone number to get through to Grad Recruitment? I emailed them twice and did not even receive an acknowledgment...
Original post by diable.superbe
I have literally been on hold after passing the VI for two months now. Is there a phone number to get through to Grad Recruitment? I emailed them twice and did not even receive an acknowledgment...

You can try calling the general number of the office you have applied to and ask to speak with student recruitment
Reply 96
Original post by IBhopeful2000
hey congrats!! what role did you apply for?

Thanks! I applied for audit :smile:
Original post by Samhil
Thanks! I applied for audit :smile:

Two months is pretty standard. I was two months from passing VI to the interview
I've completed the process for the audit stream. Feel free to message me with any questions or to network! :smile:
I got a phone call saying that I passed the assessment centre, how long does it take for HR to send the contract through?

I got an offer for London corporate tax so if any one seeing this also has the same offer, or London in general, send me a message!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending