The Student Room Group

Makeup at school

should students be aloud to wear makeup too school, I think yes because it makes them look smart. And is good practice for the future

Scroll to see replies

i think yes because school preaches about expressing your self so you should be able to using makeup. Nothing crazy like face paint but yes
Yeah sure, people should be allowed to express themselves. Of course some stricter schools/grammar schools and private ones stress on neutral, it shouldn't at all be banned.
Original post by seventeen__
Makeup looks good on men too. Look at BTS. Men please shave your faces, dye your hair and wear makeup like BTS

Lmao is your username the number of kpop troll accounts you have?
Original post by Justaboutalive
Lmao is your username the number of kpop troll accounts you have?

😂I think I have had 20 kpop accounts on here. Reddit, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter get boring after a while.

Anyway Seventeen is a KPOP boy band.😂

Could you guess who the absolute handsome gentleman in my profile photo is ??
😂I think I have had 20 kpop accounts on here. Reddit, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter get boring after a while.

Don't get started lmao.
Don't get started lmao.

Please guess his name
Please guess his name

I've interacted with enough fans in my time to know who he is lol.
I've interacted with enough fans in my time to know who he is lol.

He is a man. He is 25 years old. He is 5'10. He has monolid eyes. Isn't the man in my profile photo so handsome and beautiful?

Could you guess his name?
He is a man. He is 25 years old. He is 5'10. He has monolid eyes. Isn't the man in my profile photo so handsome and beautiful?

Could you guess his name?

taehyung
and there're millions of guys with the features you gave, sooo
Original post by ifreakingloveme
taehyung
and there're millions of guys with the features you gave, sooo

I live in England and the only east asian men I've known and seen have been short and fat. So not millions in England.
taehyung

Omgg you said his name it is name is so CUte too. He is perfect omGGG.

Taehyung is HOT LIKE THE SUN
Original post by ammyyyy
should students be aloud to wear makeup too school, I think yes because it makes them look smart. And is good practice for the future

i go to a grammar school where only discreet makeup is allowed so i do agree with that
Original post by ammyyyy

I mean yh if they want
I live in England and the only east asian men I've known and seen have been short and fat. So not millions in England.

wow, short and fat. stereotypical much?
wow, short and fat. stereotypical much?

Being honest love. The east asian ones I see in England are brown, short and fat, your average Englishman Joe or Mark is 20x better looking. I think social media is another world.

Also SOUTH KOREAN MEN ARE A LOT HOTTER THAN CHINESE OR FILLIPINO.
No I don't think it should be banned. As someone who struggled with acne as a teen, makeup gave me a boost of confidence. Whilst people should strive to feel comfortable in their own skin, it can be a challenge for some people and let's face it- teenagers can be brutal when it comes to picking on people. Had I not been able to wear makeup (my school didn't ban it), I'd have spent a lot of time feeling very self concious and shy, probably more worried about my looks than learning.

I think pupils that feel comfortable and confident will be more productive so if a bit of makeup helps then I'm all for it.
Wdym its good for the future??? :wtf:

It's you?
Original post by nikkiblonsky
I mean yh if they want

yeah i agree

at my school we are not allowed to were any makeup but how is that going to stop me it does not stop me i still were makeup

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending