The Student Room Group

IUMC 2021 Applications (Medicine)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ATAT
Thanks for your response. No, Trinity was my first choice but haven’t heard from them.

I think you shouldve put UCD. trinity is so hard to get in and usually UCD only accept those who put them as number one
Reply 61
Original post by Anonymous
I think you shouldve put UCD. trinity is so hard to get in and usually UCD only accept those who put them as number one

Thanks. Too late now!
Original post by ATAT
Hi everyone, anyone got an offer from NUI Galway?

Hey there! I received an interview with them, fingers crossed! Was the interview tough/intimidating?
Thank you :smile:
Reply 63
Hey there! I received an interview with them, fingers crossed! Was the interview tough/intimidating?
Thank you :smile:

Great, when did they send you the interview invite?. Don’t worry about it, it’s very easy and friendly. Let me know how it goes. Good luck!
Original post by ATAT
Great, when did they send you the interview invite?. Don’t worry about it, it’s very easy and friendly. Let me know how it goes. Good luck!

Thank you! :smile: I received the invite on 26th February.
Reply 65

All the best! Let me know how it goes.
Reply 66
any reply from NUI Galway?
Reply 67
Original post by hsand01
any reply from NUI Galway?

I haven’t received any response yet. I don’t know about the others
Any new invites from UCD?
Also, any from RCSI and Trinity?

yo if you don't mind sharing, when did u apply/how long did they take to get back to you? I am just trying to work out the timeline of their interview invites. my nerves are killing me😅
Reply 71
Has anybody received an offer from UCC?
Reply 72
Original post by nish3110
yo if you don't mind sharing, when did u apply/how long did they take to get back to you? I am just trying to work out the timeline of their interview invites. my nerves are killing me😅

If you applied through IUMC, i think all of the invites have already been sent out. But if not then, NUI Galway could still be giving them out. i may be wrong though.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by hsand01
If you applied through IUMC, i think all of the invites have already been sent out. But if not then, NUI Galway could still be giving them out. i may wrong though.

ahhh I see but do you remember how long they took to get back to you?
Reply 74

It took about a month and half i think
anyone received an rcsi interview?
Original post by hsand01
It took about a month and half i think

oh okays thank you!
Also, any from RCSI and Trinity?

Hi, I had my interview with Trinity about 2 weeks ago. I have emailed IUMC and they told me that offers will be sent out from mid-late March.
Reply 78
oh okays thank you!

In my case it took 3 months, from mid November to mid February
Reply 79

all applications were created early Feb (within your respective unis) i applied to IUMC in October, heard back in Feb, but I received an acknowledgment also in Fen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending