The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London PPL hopefull class of 2021

So i was wondering if we could get together all the applicants for Politics, Philosophy and Law for 2021, we might as well meet each other as we could all be studying together for the next 4 years. Use this space to chat, discuss admissions/offers and everything in between. Oh, and good luck with applications!

Scroll to see replies

Had anyone received an offer for ppl yet?

I applied on the 14th nov and did my lnat on the 13th oct
also applied for law llb at kings too but haven't heard anything yet
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
No offer yet, applied October 13th and did LNAT 16th December. Probably because of the extended UCAS deadline they'll start giving out offers mid February I'm assuming?
does kings do contextual offers for PPL??
Reply 4
anyone heard anything yet??
Original post by Harri2912
So i was wondering if we could get together all the applicants for Politics, Philosophy and Law for 2021, we might as well meet each other as we could all be studying together for the next 4 years. Use this space to chat, discuss admissions/offers and everything in between. Oh, and good luck with applications!

What did you get in the LNAT?
Anyone heard anything back? Heard a lot of law offers came through last night
Original post by areebshahid
Anyone heard anything back? Heard a lot of law offers came through last night

Nope :frown: apparently someone said that the majority of PPL offers are released at one time or in a large batch and then a couple later on. Not sure how reliable that is tho
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
What did you get in the LNAT?

I got 26, you?
Original post by ahusaina
Nope :frown: apparently someone said that the majority of PPL offers are released at one time or in a large batch and then a couple later on. Not sure how reliable that is tho

feel like we'll be waiting forever :-(
I got 26, you?

you're so confident that you'll get in even though you havent heard anything yet... suree
Reply 12
you're so confident that you'll get in even though you havent heard anything yet... suree

Optimistic is the word I'd use :smile:
Reply 13

Congratulations, thats very impressive

Optimistic is the word I'd use :smile:

With LNAT of 26 you have a good chance. Well done and good luck.
Reply 15
With LNAT of 26 you have a good chance. Well done and good luck.

Thank you very much, im hopeful that I'll be getting some good news sometime soon, PPL seems like my dream course! If you're applying then good luck to you aswell
Reply 16
Anyone else’s date change from 9/12 to 4/03 today
Original post by Zara.3
Anyone else’s date change from 9/12 to 4/03 today

mine is still 9/12... :/
mine is still 9/12... :/

Same.... Predicted a*a*a* a/a* epq and 22 LNAT
Original post by user3144
Same.... Predicted a*a*a* a/a* epq and 22 LNAT

Ok im scared now i am predicted 43/45 in ib and also 22 LNAT 😖

Quick Reply