The Student Room Group

Kennedy’s SQE route 2021

Hi , I just wanted to know if anyone has applied for the Kennedy’s SQE graduate programme , starting in 2021?

Scroll to see replies

I have!
Yep I have :smile:

Have either of you heard about a video interview yet? Or do you know when we might expect to hear?
Original post by Legalgal3
Yep I have :smile:

Have either of you heard about a video interview yet? Or do you know when we might expect to hear?

No I haven’t yet, I completed the situational judgement test but that’s it, have you done that?
Original post by jessieward13
No I haven’t yet, I completed the situational judgement test but that’s it, have you done that?

Yep I've done the SJT. It wasn't too bad
Reply 5
Any of you heard back from Kennedys since SST? I'm still waiting
Original post by ata_exe

No I haven’t yet either, when did you do yours?
Still waiting too, did my SJT on 15th Jan. Which SQE programme have you applied to?
Reply 8
I did mine on the 17th and got the feedback on the 19th of January. I still haven't received anything:frown:
Original post by ata_exe

I had an email saying to expect to hear back by the w/c the 15th, so at least we don't have long to wait. I applied for London/Healthcare... what did you guys apply for?
Hey ata, have you heard back from Kennedy’s post SST?
Original post by John Abram21
Hey ata, have you heard back from Kennedy’s post SST?

Has anyone been invited for the VI???
Has anyone been invited for the VI???

Yep I have
Yep I have

Have you completed it yet? Also, what office did you apply to and which team??
Have you completed it yet? Also, what office did you apply to and which team??

Nope not yet. I originally applied for London Healthcare SQE but it was cancelled so I asked them to change my application to a London TC . What about you?
Nope not yet. I originally applied for London Healthcare SQE but it was cancelled so I asked them to change my application to a London TC . What about you?

I applied for the SQE in Professional Liability. And I did my VI in the afternoon today. Good luck y’all
I applied for the SQE in Professional Liability. And I did my VI in the afternoon today. Good luck y’all

How did it go? Would you mind sharing what sort of questions there were?
Reply 17
How did it go? Would you mind sharing what sort of questions there were?

Hey- would really appreciate if you could share info on the interview questions- thanks in advance :smile:
Good luck.
Reply 18
Hey- if anyone has completed the VI I would really appreciate any information or help. Thanks
How did everyone find the VI?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending