The Student Room Group

Feeling weak sexually

So I am friends with this girl in my school and she always makes me feel weak in my knees and make me feel like she is in a much higher level than me. Because the other day in my maths lesson I accidently kicked her bag btw we sit next to each other then I say "sorry sorry" then she says to me "good boy" then put her feet on my lap without even caring. I felt so weak in my knees and now I think she is on a higher level than me and I feel so bad about myself. What does this mean when she did this? Thank you for answering!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I am friends with this girl in my school and she always makes me feel weak in my knees and make me feel like she is in a much higher level than me. Because the other day in my maths lesson I accidently kicked her bag btw we sit next to each other then I say "sorry sorry" then she says to me "good boy" then put her feet on my lap without even caring. I felt so weak in my knees and now I think she is on a higher level than me and I feel so bad about myself. What does this mean when she did this? Thank you for answering!

you are most likely a sub and she's probably wants to be your master. Well done :h:
wtf
Reply 3
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
you are most likely a sub and she's probably wants to be your master. Well done :h:

but would you consider that normal or have you ever seen something like that before?
Reply 4
Um a bit masochistic ya think?

Spoiler

How are you already in school? Are you not in online lessons because of COVID?
Uh.. well, I guess she likes you.. in some way. But if you're not comfortable with it then you shouldn't let it continue. I guess tell her you're not interested in whatever she is doing.

Also, where are you from? Why are you physically in lessons?
Reply 7
How are you already in school? Are you not in online lessons because of COVID?

no this happened before i just thought of it and needed to ask
Reply 8
Original post by _Lucy_123
Uh.. well, I guess she likes you.. in some way. But if you're not comfortable with it then you shouldn't let it continue. I guess tell her you're not interested in whatever she is doing.

Also, where are you from? Why are you physically in lessons?

no lmao this happened before just forgot to ask

i am just going to pretend i didn't read this.
Do you think me saying sorry to her twice is what made her feel that she has dominance and power over me. Plus its wierd cos I am 6'2 and she is 5'1 and she feels that she has more power over me.
Do you think me saying sorry to her twice is what made her feel that she has dominance and power over me. Plus its wierd cos I am 6'2 and she is 5'1 and she feels that she has more power over me.

Sorry that made me laugh.:rofl:
i- anyways
how old are you
how old are you

17 why
Original post by Justaboutalive
Sorry that made me laugh.:rofl:

why lol
If you're uncomfortable or upset by it, explain that to her and ask her politely to stop. Or if you're interested in her but don't want to dominated by her, I guess you could do the same with her and see if she minds you acting dominant too.
why lol

She's so smol hahah.
Original post by ruqaiyahhhhh
i- anyways

what was the point of the vid lmao
Original post by Justaboutalive
She's so smol hahah.

ikr its wierd but I have seen with other boys she is good at being more dominant to them. She one made a boy kiss her shoe in the middle of the field because he threw something at her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending