The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College / Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by michelleepindura
theres literally no one thats doing Mental Health nursing. I had my interview yesterday. just waiting now

Hi i’m doing this course! How was the interview ?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey, Do you know where we can find relevant events in nursing right now? I tried to search for it but nothing much came. Would u say covid is included? If you know an example, would you give it to us please?Thanks, Have a great day
Original post by subwaygirl
I did mine a month ago, just be prepared for the normal why you wanna be a nurse and knowledge of relevant events in nursing right now

Hey,
Do you know where we can find relevant events in nursing right now? I tried to search for it but nothing much came. Would u say covid is included? If you know an example, would you give it to us please?

Thanks,
Have a great day
Original post by Leannawilsonnn
Hi i’m doing this course! How was the interview ?

Ahh finally somebody! I think the interview went okay. i would just say be prepared to do a scenario. I also got an image and was asked to state what i could see. and how it made me feel. Apart from that it went okay.
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Type of nursing e child? how was yr interview? I hope it went well.

Thank you! it was for Adult Nursing! It went well! Better than I expected I received an offer! BCC instead of BBB!
Original post by ellar5
Thank you! it was for Adult Nursing! It went well! Better than I expected I received an offer! BCC instead of BBB!

. Congrats! how long did it take till you found out if you got the offer?
@angel4life
Have you got an offer yet? And what are your predicted grades? Im predicted a ABC but not sure if i will get in
I have my int today and I’m sooooo nervous
Original post by ameliaagraceex
hello! is anyone looking at going to Kings College London in September 2021 or looking at studying adult nursing? :smile:

Hi Amelia,

I am!! I’m so scared as I’ve not heard from them!! Have you?
Original post by Cri baby
I have my int today and I’m sooooo nervous

Hey, how did it go ?? What did they ask you ?
Original post by Matilda_b374
Heyy! I've started studying Adult Nursing (Sept 2020); if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help!

Hi Matilda, please could you message me as I have a few questions to ask but I’m unable to pm you as I’m new here. Thanks in advance! 😊
Original post by Nurse_Doll
Hi Amelia,

I am!! I’m so scared as I’ve not heard from them!! Have you?

Hello!
I sent my application off at the beginning of December and I haven’t heard anything from them! It’s driving me crazy haha.
Hello!
I sent my application off at the beginning of December and I haven’t heard anything from them! It’s driving me crazy haha.

Okay that makes me feel slightly better, a friend of mine just received an offer from them yesterday! I can’t wait to hear back from them. Where else have you applied to ?
Original post by Nurse_Doll
Okay that makes me feel slightly better, a friend of mine just received an offer from them yesterday! I can’t wait to hear back from them. Where else have you applied to ?

I keep seeing everybody getting offers and interviews so it’s making me so anxious!
I’ve also applied to Leeds, UEA, ARU and City London 😊
Reply 34
Can someone whos done childrens nursing interview at KCL help me out? I have an interview in a week and im *****in it 😭 what sort of questions did they ask???
Reply 35
hello! is anyone looking at going to Kings College London in September 2021 or looking at studying adult nursing? :smile:

Hi I’ve applied for adult nursing at KCL, I have my interview next week !
Reply 36
Original post by ellar5
I am! I've just had my interview today!

How did it go ? ☺️
Hi,I was just wondering if anyone has had an offer from King's for children's nursing 2021. I had my interview in December and was told in January that my application is on hold to make it fair for other applicants.I'm just feeling anxious about whether I'll get accepted or not because it seems like it has been a long time and I haven't heard anything back.Is anyone else in the same boat or is it just me? Thanks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by Samirahzaman
Hi,I was just wondering if anyone has had an offer from King's for children's nursing 2021. I had my interview in December and was told in January that my application is on hold to make it fair for other applicants.I'm just feeling anxious about whether I'll get accepted or not because it seems like it has been a long time and I haven't heard anything back.Is anyone else in the same boat or is it just me? Thanks.

I have my interview tmr and im so nervous
Reply 39
Me too, I’ve got mine tomorrow. What questions would you say I practice? I have no idea

Quick Reply

Latest