The Student Room Group

What outside education activities do you do?

Just curious on what outside education activities people may do or are thinking to apply to.
I’m looking for activities I could do after school to be a little more productive once the school day ends.
Idk if you are interested in law but after school I usually play a game called ‘Court Case’. Even if you may not be interested in law it is a very compelling and personally it made me think in a different way which I think is very useful :smile:
Original post by Diya_hem14
Idk if you are interested in law but after school I usually play a game called ‘Court Case’. Even if you may not be interested in law it is a very compelling and personally it made me think in a different way which I think is very useful :smile:

I’m interested in studying law. Could you possibly provide a link to the game? :smile:
Original post by roscpctals673
Just curious on what outside education activities people may do or are thinking to apply to.
I’m looking for activities I could do after school to be a little more productive once the school day ends.

Is maxing out your sugardaddiez credit card considered an activty outside of school?
Reply 4
i just sleep and eat tbh
Original post by nikkiblonsky
Is maxing out your sugardaddiez credit card considered an activty outside of school?

I respect you, can’t find one who’ll let me max out their card though 😑
I work with the council to improve my local area, now mostly online. I also used to skateboard, however have stopped. Thats it these days, I play some instruments but yh not much. Used to do kickboxing as a kid

Original post by Diya_hem14

Can you link me this is it's a website, or point me in the right direction? Looks interesting. Thanks :biggrin:
It isn’t a website unfortunately its an app
F0349287-9279-4CCD-83D4-274463DF95A5.jpg.jpeg
I don't get time to do anything out of my academic life because I love what I study so...

yeah sometimes I get free time and I spend it talking with my friends and idling on TSR.....
Reading books... watching fumny clips and memes... lol!
I’m interested in studying law. Could you possibly provide a link to the game? :smile:

Original post by V℮rsions
I work with the council to improve my local area, now mostly online. I also used to skateboard, however have stopped. Thats it these days, I play some instruments but yh not much. Used to do kickboxing as a kid

Can you link me this is it's a website, or point me in the right direction? Looks interesting. Thanks :biggrin:

https://apps.apple.com/tt/app/court-case/id795975919
I respect you, can’t find one who’ll let me max out their card though 😑

Ugh ik it can suck sometimes, some sugardaddiez are just too cheap smh

Quick Reply

Latest