The Student Room Group

This person on TSR keeps messaging me...

They're quite well reputed. They've messaged me like 15/20 and I've replied three or four with like one/two lines..I feel bad but it's a bit annoying I feel like they're not getting the hint. I replied well at the beginning but they keep asking me stuff. I don't want to be mean, but it's annoying. And they're quite well known in here so it's just ugh idk.... What do I do any advice haha

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
They're quite well reputed. They've messaged me like 15/20 and I've replied three or four with like one/two lines..I feel bad but it's a bit annoying I feel like they're not getting the hint. I replied well at the beginning but they keep asking me stuff. I don't want to be mean, but it's annoying. And they're quite well known in here so it's just ugh idk.... What do I do any advice haha

I mean it would help to know who they are
Reply 2
Original post by HaydenFordz
I mean it would help to know who they are

That would give me away lol
Add them to your ignore list or limit your PMs to only people on your “friends/ close contact” list.
Reply 4

No-one here is "quite well known", certainly not enough that you should feel obliged to them.

Either block or stop replying. If they continue then report it to the support staff, that's literally what they are paid to investigate.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Add them to your ignore list or limit your PMs to only people on your “friends/ close contact” list.

have you tryied to tell them that they need to give you space
Reply 6

What letter does their username begin with?
Does their username start with a H?

if u don't put @ then they won't see it and they virtually won't know its them and then if it still bothers you just delete the post

not nessacerily
this person could talk to a lot of ppl on here
The awkward moment when that person is trying to give advice in a thread about them.
You could just be honest with them and tell them to stop bothering you?
Original post by ADarling
not nessacerily
this person could talk to a lot of ppl on here

Yes because I think I know who they’re talking about, the situation matches mine completely. This guy started messaging me out of no where as well.
Original post by Reue
No-one here is "quite well known", certainly not enough that you should feel obliged to them.

Either block or stop replying. If they continue then report it to the support staff, that's literally what they are paid to investigate.

Original post by Mesopotamian.

if u don't put @ then they won't see it and they virtually won't know its them and then if it still bothers you just delete the post

Original post by Flors
What letter does their username begin with?

Thankss...I think I'll just ignore them and if they keep messaging me I'll put them on my ignore list x

Original post by spanker
The awkward moment when that person is trying to give advice in a thread about them.

Loll it's no one that's posted on here so dw😂
Is anyone else slightly concerned that everyone is going to think that they are the culprit?
It wasn't me BTW.
Is anyone else slightly concerned that everyone is going to think that they are the culprit?
It wasn't me BTW.

yh i have the exact feeling
Thankss...I think I'll just ignore them and if they keep messaging me I'll put them on my ignore list x

Loll it's no one that's posted on here so dw😂

hope it not me:frown:
It wasn't me BTW.

Lol don't worry it's probably not you😂

Original post by Wise Goldie
hope it not me:frown:

yh i have the exact feeling

Nope it's not you guys dw😂
oof i pm quite a few ppl but they reply so its not me
Tell them to **** off, that is what I normally do when I don't want someone to PM me.

Quick Reply

Latest