The Student Room Group

Girlfriend called me 'massive'

So, she had a snot in her nose and I said 'that's massive, she then said 'you're massive' she knows I am really insecure about my weight gain. She immediately apologised and said she didnt think. But it has really upset me. What should I think? Thanks
Reply 1
I saw the title of the thread and thought your gf was talking about your penis..

Oh well.....
Just laugh it off and say “my **** is massive”
^love how nobody gives a **** about OP's issue lol
Original post by PrettymuchGod
I have the same problem she said it wouldn't' fit

I don’t think that’s the same issue lol
Original post by Anonymous
So, she had a snot in her nose and I said 'that's massive, she then said 'you're massive' she knows I am really insecure about my weight gain. She immediately apologised and said she didnt think. But it has really upset me. What should I think? Thanks

laugh it off lmao if it really affects you do something about it
laugh it off lmao if it really affects you do something about it

Innit it’s not hard to lose weight just eat in a calorie deficit and go for jogs
ok so i do the same thing as your gf, ie using an adjective to reflect back onto you as a joke. so like if you said 'thats mean' i would just automatically reply 'youre mean' without thinking twice. so sometimes ive accidentally called people ugly without meaning it, honestly dont take it to heart she probably wasnt even meaning to call you fat and it was just a default response

ur being excessive just let it slide and dont overthink
Original post by mason.taylor.16
I don’t think that’s the same issue lol

oooooooh

Funniest thing about this thread is that if it was the other way round and the guy called the girl massive there would be tonnes of feminists saying 'DUMP HIM HE AINT WORTH YOU'
It’s natural instinct to reply with “you are ...”
Funniest thing about this thread is that if it was the other way round and the guy called the girl massive there would be tonnes of feminists saying 'DUMP HIM HE AINT WORTH YOU'

Why are you using the anonymous feature? :confused:

sure
Remember that your words and jokes can be recycled in your direction.
It seems like you have an issue about your body appearance or weight that you need to deal with.
Either by dieting, working out or not caring about other people's opinions of whether you are 'massive'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending