The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tamar345128940
I mean offer , thanks

when did u do an interview?
Reply 21
Am I the only one who has not received any emails from RCSI for the interview invitation?
Reply 22
Guys the timeline for the interview offer letter is between late feb to early march, but I’m still getting no email fromRCSI. Does it mean I’m not invited for the interview?
Original post by Tamar345128940
Hi everyone,
Did anyone get an offer from RCSI yet ? And how long after the interview? Thank you

I was told RCSI will start sending the offers next week.
Original post by Hi123dff
Guys the timeline for the interview offer letter is between late feb to early march, but I’m still getting no email fromRCSI. Does it mean I’m not invited for the interview?

where did u see the timeline? when did u apply? I applied in January, and still haven't received a reply too and soo worried tbh.
Am I the only one who has not received any emails from RCSI for the interview invitation?

were on the same boat :frown:

Hi, I have not received an interview invite either. I applied in late January.
Reply 27
Original post by Medic369
I was told RCSI will start sending the offers next week.

Wait what do you mean by offer? The interview offer? Or the final offer after the interview?
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I have not received an interview invite either. I applied in late January.

Yeah me too! Where are you from?
Reply 29
where did u see the timeline? when did u apply? I applied in January, and still haven't received a reply too and soo worried tbh.

The timeline is in the rcsi homepage. You can find there. Where are u from??
The timeline is in the rcsi homepage. You can find there. Where are u from??

im an international student, wbu?
Yeah me too! Where are you from?

Hi! I'm non-EU. I couldn't find the timeline on the RCSI homepage. Would it be possible for you to link it here please?
Reply 32
hi !! i’ve applied to RCSI for 2021 entry medicine as well. i’m an international student (non-EU) and haven’t heard back at all yet, not even an interview invite :frown: does anyone know when they stop sending out interview offers?
Original post by riyaxo_
hi !! i’ve applied to RCSI for 2021 entry medicine as well. i’m an international student (non-EU) and haven’t heard back at all yet, not even an interview invite :frown: does anyone know when they stop sending out interview offers?

Hello, may I ask when you applied to RCSI? I feel like they go by the ones who applied first. I applied in late Jan, so perhaps that's why I haven't heard back. I saw on another thread that some people have received interview invites, but they applied early in November last year. I can't find the thread anymore now.
Hello, may I ask when you applied to RCSI? I feel like they go by the ones who applied first. I applied in late Jan, so perhaps that's why I haven't heard back. I saw on another thread that some people have received interview invites, but they applied early in November last year. I can't find the thread anymore now.

that's the only rcsi 2021 entry thread. but, I applied early January and haven't heard too, im so worried tbh.
Hi! I'm non-EU. I couldn't find the timeline on the RCSI homepage. Would it be possible for you to link it here please?

the timeline is when u go to the entry requirements for undergrad medicine, select on the non-eu section and u will find it in the bottom
Reply 36

hi, i applied on the 9th of january ! yes, it’s possible they’re going by application date... i hope you hear back soon!!

I havent received a reply either. I wrote an email to admissions teams and they said that they’re still processing the applications and would give out more invites in the coming weeks.
Reply 38
im an international student, wbu?

I’m from Korea! Where are u from ?
I havent received a reply either. I wrote an email to admissions teams and they said that they’re still processing the applications and would give out more invites in the coming weeks.

did they specify about sending "invites" or they said they will update in the coming weeks?

Latest