The Student Room Group

Guys, would you date/make out with a girl without boobs?

Basically, I'm a 23 year old girl and I always try to avoid any kind of male attention. The thing is I have big hips and small waist and no boobs (I wear a bra to hide this). I still have guys calling me pretty and trying to get with me but I feel uncomfortable because I'm scared once they find out I have no boobs they'll get freaked out and call me a weirdo or tell others. I have a medical condition where basically my breast muscles never developed so I'm totally flat.
This is the reason I don't date, or flirt or try to do anything. But my friends always try to set me up with others, apparently I'm "pretty".
As a guy, would you freak out if you found this info out? I can't exactly filter out the nice guys from the bad guys because this info is not something I share with anyone :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I don't think men care about boob size if your body is pretty.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think men care about boob size if your body is pretty.

well that's not true yes they don't care about the boob size but if it's basically non-existant that's a different story....(no offense)

but i think she might still find some that don't mind depends how pretty we are talking
Reply 3
Original post by the_pharaoh
well that's not true yes they don't care about the boob size but if it's basically non-existant that's a different story....(no offense)

but i think she might still find some that don't mind depends how pretty we are talking

haha don't worry. I'm not offended :smile:

just wondering what guys would think.....
Basically, I'm a 23 year old girl and I always try to avoid any kind of male attention. The thing is I have big hips and small waist and no boobs (I wear a bra to hide this). I still have guys calling me pretty and trying to get with me but I feel uncomfortable because I'm scared once they find out I have no boobs they'll get freaked out and call me a weirdo or tell others. I have a medical condition where basically my breast muscles never developed so I'm totally flat.
This is the reason I don't date, or flirt or try to do anything. But my friends always try to set me up with others, apparently I'm "pretty".
As a guy, would you freak out if you found this info out? I can't exactly filter out the nice guys from the bad guys because this info is not something I share with anyone :smile:

i mean- if the guy isn't interested in breasts
tbh its not that deep if you have big b00bs or not , most guys prefer a big ass to b00bs but idk im a girl. And to get a big ass you can acc just do squats i guess.... Most guys just think about your face ngl. Plus im sure on tiktok theres some kind of trend if you have small b00bs then you can wear nicer tops like those cardigans (ive attached photos below)

Attachment not found
Attachment not found
haha don't worry. I'm not offended :smile:

just wondering what guys would think.....

Ok ill tell you the situation the Face is the main thing then it's your ass but you don't have to be thicc thicc just a good ass then boobs we don't care that much about the size but when it's not there at all it will be kind of weird cuz it's unatural and they probs haven't seen anything like it especially considering yk boobs are something thay distinguish a female

imo you should not hide it and actually show that you don't have boobs and just talk to guys don't choose to reaveal it after the talking stage just so they know what they're getting into and just so you don't get hurt by any reactions
i'll be honest boys dont really care about breasts these days, all my male friends say they prefer ass
and plus, even if a boy rejects you because of your physicalities, then he's trash anyways
Original post by noturhabibti
i'll be honest boys dont really care about breasts these days, all my male friends say they prefer ass
and plus, even if a boy rejects you because of your physicalities, then he's trash anyways

ok hold up one second that last part is invalid

everyone has their right to pick someone THEY find attractiverejecting someone for how they look is fine you can't be forced to dat someone your not attracted to it doesnt mean ur trash
Don't worry. :smile:
Different looks attracted guys have a variety of preferred physical types and attraction dealbreakers.
Some guys do have a preference for lots of cleavage.
While others are more interested in face, personality, ambitions, values, shared interests and other body appearance elements.
ok hold up one second that last part is invalid

everyone has their right to pick someone THEY find attractiverejecting someone for how they look is fine you can't be forced to dat someone your not attracted to it doesnt mean ur trash

i agree, if you don't like a girl physically, its totally fair to not take interest in her. but, if you show a girl interest and then suddenly reject her when you realise that she doesn't have boobs, thats unfair.
i agree, if you don't like a girl physically, its totally fair to not take interest in her. but, if you show a girl interest and then suddenly reject her when you realise that she doesn't have boobs, thats unfair.

well actually what would be unfair is the fact that she hid that she didn't have boobs to begin with
I mean, maybe man. Maybe. :dontknow:
well actually what would be unfair is the fact that she hid that she didn't have boobs to begin with

most of the time, when you're genuinely interested in someone, their physicalities dont really matter and you find them attractive regardless.
most of the time, when you're genuinely interested in someone, their physicalities dont really matter and you find them attractive regardless.

ok but almost all the time u won't even approach a person unless they are attractive (wether to u thats physical or face but it would never be personality because the whole point of dating is getting to know the person)
ok but almost all the time u won't even approach a person unless they are attractive (wether to u thats physical or face but it would never be personality because the whole point of dating is getting to know the person)

personally, i wouldn't date someone if i didn't know them fully
personally, i wouldn't date someone if i didn't know them fully

so you'd only date your friends?
also even if you date someone yk they'd still want you to have a good body no matter how good your personality is

there is many problems that would arise with that
so you'd only date your friends?
also even if you date someone yk they'd still want you to have a good body no matter how good your personality is

there is many problems that would arise with that

yeah, i'd only date my friends
and getting to know someone and flirting with them comes during the talking stage
i feel like when you start to bond with someone, you automatically find them more attractive

What will it take to shake you out of this totally overly negative view of your body?

If you have a BMI between 17 and 25, you will be very attractive to a wide range of men.
And whilst they would notice and might remark on your flat chest, they would be still be very attracted to you and turned on by you.

What you do with your orifices and your attitude to sex are of far more importance in determining how sexy you are than the size of your breast.

The 2 sexiext women I've made love with have been totally flat chested and have had wider hips than me. I therefore have been trained to associate this type of body with extreme sexiness.

Will it take a sexual relationship with one or more men of the right calibre for you to shake off your overly negative mindset? If so, please go ahead with this therapy.

Edit: and you can dispense with the bra wearing. Any man of good calibre would be totally fine with you being proud of who and what you are and you not having affectations like wearing bras when you don't need them to support anything.
Treat your lack of a bra as a way to filter out the riff raff.
(edited 3 years ago)
real men wouldn't care ignore all the little boys on here

Quick Reply

Latest