what colour should i dye my hair?👩*🎤

Watch
studyingtheworld
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
i REALLY want to dye my hair, the issue is i’ve got my Y11 graduation in June (i dont live in the UK), and i really don’t wanna have off looking hair/an unatural looking hair colour. I really should wait but i really wanna dye my hair platinum blonde to then dye it colors and things like that, but as i said previously i do not want to have unnatural looking hair by then

I was maybe think on dying my hair a sort of brown with toner for the special day but it would fade out weird on my actual last day (my Y11 grad and my last day are 3 weeks apart) and when school ends i wanna go purple straight away (at most a weekend after finishing school)

What could i do to have the best of both worlds? I was thinking about highlights too but it would mean patchy hair whenever i’d bleach it all. Btw I have dark brown eyes and my hair is a Lv. 3
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You could do brown roots and blond ends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (106)
40.46%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.07%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (19)
7.25%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (59)
22.52%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (31)
11.83%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (18)
6.87%

Watched Threads