The Student Room Group

IUMC 2021 Applications (Medicine)

Scroll to see replies

ah okays thank you so much @ATAT and @mb122345. maybe my case is not completely hopeless 🤪

also are you guys going to be attending the webinar happening on 10th March? (or already attended one? I am not sure if it's for both IUMC ML and IUMC SG or just IUMC SG)
Reply 81
Original post by nish3110
ah okays thank you so much @ATAT and @mb122345. maybe my case is not completely hopeless 🤪

also are you guys going to be attending the webinar happening on 10th March? (or already attended one? I am not sure if it's for both IUMC ML and IUMC SG or just IUMC SG)

the interview seminar, correct? I think IUMC my and sg have different deadlines so don't worry at all!
Original post by mb122345
the interview seminar, correct? I think IUMC my and sg have different deadlines so don't worry at all!

aye no not that, it is somewhat of a virtual open house I think.
Reply 83

Keep your fingers crossed. how did you hear about the webinar? I have not received anything in this regard!

Original post by ATAT
Keep your fingers crossed. how did you hear about the webinar? I have not received anything in this regard!

Hi, I haven't heard about the upcoming webinar as well! But I did attend one before my interview.
Reply 85
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I haven't heard about the upcoming webinar as well! But I did attend one before my interview.

Me too
Original post by ATAT

ohhh if you guys haven't heard about it then I think it's only by IUMC Singapore. I am so sorry, I didn't know that its not for all applicants under IUMC (as a whole) 😅. I saw an advertisement on the Straits Times (SG) btw.
Reply 87
ohhh if you guys haven't heard about it then I think it's only by IUMC Singapore. I am so sorry, I didn't know that its not for all applicants under IUMC (as a whole) 😅. I saw an advertisement on the Straits Times (SG) btw.

ah that makes sense, definitely for Singapore applicants then lol

ohhh can I ask what did they discuss in the webinar?
ohhh can I ask what did they discuss in the webinar?

They gave us a general overview of the 4 unis, and how the offers will be given! E.g. one from the whole IUMC, and not one from each uni.
They also stressed that there will only be one interview in the whole process. What, in general, that we could expect in the interview, and also other stuff to help calm our nerves.

There was also a Q&A session at the end. :smile:
They gave us a general overview of the 4 unis, and how the offers will be given! E.g. one from the whole IUMC, and not one from each uni.
They also stressed that there will only be one interview in the whole process. What, in general, that we could expect in the interview, and also other stuff to help calm our nerves.

There was also a Q&A session at the end. :smile:

oh okay, thank you 😊
Hey...did anyone get any offer yet? I got interviews from UCC and NUIG and they said they'd reply within a week but its been almost 3 weeks now and im being so impatient bcz I haven't heard back from my UK choices as well and this is so sooo stressful 😩
Reply 92
Original post by dragonslayerxx
Hey...did anyone get any offer yet? I got interviews from UCC and NUIG and they said they'd reply within a week but its been almost 3 weeks now and im being so impatient bcz I haven't heard back from my UK choices as well and this is so sooo stressful 😩

did you apply through IUMC? can try asking them. if not, try emailing NUIG & UCC again
Reply 93
Original post by dragonslayerxx

They told me the same. I think we should hear back some time next week. Good luck to all of us.
Hey guys I just received an offer from TCD 4 hours ago!! My interview was 3 weeks ago. Super exciting as it’s my first choice Irish uni, anyone going to firm it?
Original post by bubbleteamaniac
Hey guys I just received an offer from TCD 4 hours ago!! My interview was 3 weeks ago. Super exciting as it’s my first choice Irish uni, anyone going to firm it?

Wow, congrats. Is it a firm offer? Any deposit to be paid?
Original post by ongong0170
Wow, congrats. Is it a firm offer? Any deposit to be paid?

Thanks! It's a conditional offer subject to A level requirements, and I will have to pay 9000 Euro before end of March to secure my offer. Atm I haven't hear back from UK med schools I applied so I'm waiting for a few weeks. But its likely ill accept the offer as it seems like a really good place to be in :smile:

Hi, I have just received an offer from TCD as well! I'm so happy.:biggrin: I'm in the same position as you are too; still waiting on my ucas. Do you know if there is some sort of group for offer holders? (akin to what UK unis usually do)
Hi, I have just received an offer from TCD as well! I'm so happy.:biggrin: I'm in the same position as you are too; still waiting on my ucas. Do you know if there is some sort of group for offer holders? (akin to what UK unis usually do)

No, I'm also trying to find one... If anyone see this message and have any info pls tell us 🥺
Or perhaps we can start one if there's none 😂
You can pm me here to chat :smile:
Reply 99

Congratulations, I wish you the best in your studies and career.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending